FORUM

PS4 Game Launch Feedback Megathread

Gepostet: //
9. Dezember 2017 15:59

JDodos#6947 posted (#post-180291) said:

Feedback: So I really like the game, good job on it guys! But I have a ton of friends that want to play it as well and won't because the game play is just a tad too slow for all their likings. That's literally the only thing that's stopping them. So I'm going to provide feedback on their behalf.

They request the option to be able to increase game play speed in some shape or form wether it be a separate game mode called "TURBO" or something in the settings or maybe just a simple permanant increase to 120% globally. Something along those lines would definately bring in more players.

On behalf of all 300 of my friends and acquaintances we thank you for your time.

Good lord no, the fact this isn't a cocaine riddled twitch fest is why I play this game.

10. Dezember 2017 00:27

The Good:

• More Maps! No more Kappa Base every second match!
  • More Cosmetics! More ways to make your ship YOURS (though the conspicuous lack of the beta cosmetics is not a smart move IMO)
  • New Hero Ships... But only one.

The Bad:

• Respawning is now atrocious. Constantly spawning on the other side of the map and getting killed within seconds is not improvement; what were the devs thinking?!
  • Bugs, bugs everywhere. We prefer stable and workable launches, thankyouverymuch. We don't need another Battlefield 4
  • Ship Balance is still questionable at times, especially with heal-balling still being stupidly hard to counter without a coordinated goliath spam
  • Camera controls still needs to be adjusted, or better yet: give us an option to turn off the annoying slow-down whenever we're aiming on a ship; its highly annoying having the camera struggle to catch up to corvettes.
  • Still no Custom Controls, and we're stuck on two layouts that are... less than servicable for some. More layouts or customizable controls please.
  • AI teammates may as well be potatoes, especially when they can't hit a target less than 500m away with a flak cannon...

10. Dezember 2017 03:29

First: Really fun game, love the concept and am really enjoying playing. Second: The game is crashing every other match or every 3rd match consistentantly which is killing my drive to keep going. Also Team Elimination mode I was in queue for over 20 minutes, you may want to consider adding AI versions of gamemodes so that they can all be played even if there aren't enough players. It makes it impossible to get a platinum trophy on the game if I cant play it which is really frustrating. Third: Would love to see this game come to psvr, but i am sure that isnt very likely.

Please fix the crashing bug and make it so that we have the legitimate opportunity to get a platinum in your game.

Thank you for your attention in these matters.

10. Dezember 2017 06:57

Please fix the crashing bug and make it so that we have the legitimate opportunity to get a platinum in your game.

Should not the patch from yesterday solve the problems with the crashes?

AI teammates may as well be potatoes, especially when they can't hit a target less than 500m away with a flak cannon...

Or if they leave the shields permanently up and do not move.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

11. Dezember 2017 14:54

I tried to download the PS4 Version, but in my three attempts the download always stucked at 3,906 GB. Never had this kind of issue when downloading something onto my PS4. I have enough storage capacity and my internet is working perfectly.

Any Idea?

12. Dezember 2017 10:21

game still crashes after a match finishes, the ai/bots are terribly inbalanced, put bluntly they are useless and a waste of player space, cost me many a win since they tend to spawn as tier 2's in a tier 4 game, or they simply wander off aimlessly to get picked off all the time and get farmed. Also for some reason the skins on some ships don't show up until you die, the dead man's hand decal doesn't show up on any ship except the voronezh line, hanger lags severely or hangs.

12. Dezember 2017 12:01

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-180592) said:

JDodos#6947 posted (#post-180291) said:

Feedback: So I really like the game, good job on it guys! But I have a ton of friends that want to play it as well and won't because the game play is just a tad too slow for all their likings. That's literally the only thing that's stopping them. So I'm going to provide feedback on their behalf.

They request the option to be able to increase game play speed in some shape or form wether it be a separate game mode called "TURBO" or something in the settings or maybe just a simple permanant increase to 120% globally. Something along those lines would definately bring in more players.

On behalf of all 300 of my friends and acquaintances we thank you for your time.

Good lord no, the fact this isn't a cocaine riddled twitch fest is why I play this game.

I am sorry for not understanding the meaning to your reply, but are you saying no to bringing in more players or no to giving the ships an increase in manuverability?

It's Delicious

12. Dezember 2017 12:19

Shikari#4877 posted (#post-181030) said:

I tried to download the PS4 Version, but in my three attempts the download always stucked at 3,906 GB. Never had this kind of issue when downloading something onto my PS4. I have enough storage capacity and my internet is working perfectly.

Any Idea?

When you say "stuck", are you saying it stops completely or that it slows down so much to the point where it'd take a week to finish? And also, how long do you wait for it to try and recover before you say f### it and cancel the DL? If you haven't tried this already, go to it's downloading process in notifications and pause it for at least 8 seconds then resume.

It's Delicious

13. Dezember 2017 20:30

I'm a big supporter of "if you have a complaint, then you need to add a solution." Having said that, here are my biggest griefs with some possible solutions.

1) Queue times are still pretty long, especially for unpopular games modes i.e. team elimination. -add one more category of game mode listed as quick play or something along those lines. It will throw you into the first match of any kind it can find with an added reward for incentive. 2) Loads and loads of free xp locked behind a paywall. Before I offer my solution, I just wanna add that I have well over 35k free xp locked up in tier 2 ships. I have spent over 100 gold already in the past and now it would cost 180 to get access to it. I would much rather use my gold to earn credits or buy custom parts. -make credits be the currency exchanged for ship xp. Obviously the rate would have to be increased, but the point is to allow players to use their gold for other things and not have enormous xp locked behind a paywall. I could go on for days why this is a bad practice, but changing this to credits won't hurt overall monetization because it will encourage players to use gold for credits instead, but this still gives players the choice of what to do with their gold- not force them to hand it over for free xp.

The other things I have trouble with are hopefully going to be fixed soon, but I will still add them. 1) Input and load lag in all menus and hangars. SEVERE optimisation needed, this should be priority one imo. 2) PS4 needs 8v8 matches, without it the game is incomplete in its vision and is dead in the water. This is also important because without it you can't have my final request 3) cross platform integration: now before people start saying this is a pipe dream or that it can't happen we all have rocket league to look at for an example on how this can not only work, but make a game massively successful. I know it would be a long term projection, but if both platforms are even in regards to match size and and players then why not merge them. It would increase overall player count and bring us closer to esports.

I really do enjoy the gameplay; it's just hampered by the surrounding issues. Hope mine along with all the extra voices are heard and we can work together to make this great game amazing.

Long Live Dreadnought!

16. Dezember 2017 03:26

Post patch, I am still seeing numerous crashes, and have sent in several reports on them through PSN in attempts to help out. The matchmaking times on game modes (team elimination) are unacceptably long, i was working on something else and let the game stay in queue, 4 games that i tried to start back to back took a minimum of 52 minutes to get into a match and after 3+ hours waiting for the next one i gave up. I have screen shots if you dont believe me. The other major concern i have is the team elimination trophies on ps4. They currently show at a 0.0% of people who have earned them, which means either the trophies are also glitched, or there are not enough people able to get into games to earn them. If you wait more than 10 minutes to get a match in a mode, they should just start up with AI (yes i know that it would be way more fun to have live players, and that the AI is full of issues) however it would be way better to play the mode than just watch a timer increment. I really do enjoy this game, but the constant crashing, and excessive match making times are killing my enjoyment immensely.

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.