FORUM

What's the point of battle bonus cooldowns ?

Gepostet: //
9. Januar 2018 23:28

What I've done is pay for the Orion hero ship and I play a match on Vet, then go play a few rounds with the Orion to earn more free XP then play Vet again. Not a bad investment IMO especially for a "free" game.

Just a casual gamer trying to play the game

10. Januar 2018 02:19

The_Draco#9081 posted (#post-204701) said:

yeah, and till you get into a legendary you could (at moment) play three vet and wait theyr cooldowns between

And there you see the problem that BB trys to solve... Don't be afraid to play legendary, sheeple!!!

10. Januar 2018 07:01

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-204494) said:

The point to it is to encourage people to play other divisions.

I think with today's barely existing player population, they should focus on keeping any players they can, period. The 'people should play different divisions' goal is now absolutely pointless.

I remember the days, not that long ago, when you could queue for basically any division and start the game within 2-3 minutes, because the player base was quite substantial. A post made here would be read by hundreds within minutes. Now, you get 5 views after 30 minutes - and game queues barely get filled and even then it's half filled with AIs.

The game is dead - finally.

I for one am glad - when a stable game, with a decent player population gets more broken with each update, and developers keep insisting that this is all very normal in the development cycle - you know you have a game which deserves to die. Their 'no longer beta' PS4 launch is laughable at best.

Other game developers should really pay attention here - there's definitely a lesson to be learned.

10. Januar 2018 10:56

Sturmkraehe_#6883 posted (#post-205356) said:

yeah, and till you get into a legendary you could (at moment) play three vet and wait theyr cooldowns between

And there you see the problem that BB trys to solve... Don't be afraid to play legendary, sheeple!!!

Ok then!

/waits 3 hours and gives up

What's next?

10. Januar 2018 11:16

THEY WANT YOU TO SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME.

11. Januar 2018 02:45

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-205375) said:

Ok then!

What's next?

Look, I play on PS4/Europe. We are a rather small population. There might be around 50 people with t5. BUT we have 4-5 guys that organize times and matches. We play legendary even in off-peak-times. So maybe just stop the QQ and get your a$$ up and organize yourselfs. Don't be afraid to lose a few matches against a supirior enemy and fear not the death of your pixelship.

11. Januar 2018 10:30

Sturmkraehe_#6883 posted (#post-205423) said:

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-205375) said:

Ok then!

What's next?

Look, I play on PS4/Europe. We are a rather small population. There might be around 50 people with t5. BUT we have 4-5 guys that organize times and matches. We play legendary even in off-peak-times. So maybe just stop the QQ and get your a$$ up and organize yourselfs. Don't be afraid to lose a few matches against a supirior enemy and fear not the death of your pixelship.

eehhh, PS4, well maybe thats our fault, we play on PC... and tell me, how could we organise ourself for legendary, if we can't communicate through the hangar??? well PS4 maybe contains a seperate chat that already every PS4 have but yaah, PC not really, ok, there is this Forum, where you may have to wait days for an answer to a legendary match, than there maybe is TS³ and Discord, where maybe 20% of the players on PC are online, maybe 15% on TS³ and 5% on Discord... and most of them aren't interested in a legendary match while vet is more easy to win and lagendary with BB not really gives as much more exp/credits ... xD

so if you really want to get into a legendary match you may have to be in one of theese high-end clans, on theyr TS³/Discord and coordinate there a legendary match with some other clans, but theese are full matches, 8v8 from two clans so how could one single player just for that xp bonus come into???

well, like i say, legendary does not contains anything that would make worth the hours and hours of extra work to get in, in that case you also could wait theese 8 min of BB-coldown

and to be honest, in case of the "not longer Beta" release on PS4 the community there maybe is bigger than on PC

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.