FORUM

DN Community Update - 1/19/18

Gepostet: //
19. Januar 2018 12:44

Let us know your thoughts on the recent Community Update here.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

19. Januar 2018 14:14

I feel that this update will please a lot of people. Also, I love the new leaderboard stats.

DPT

19. Januar 2018 14:45

Looking forward to this.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

19. Januar 2018 14:51

With 1.10 we completely redesigned how you progressed from ship tier to ship tier by making the ship free once you’ve unlocked a set number of modules within that tree. We also removed the “branching” of modules that have all kinds of purchase prerequisites before you can unlock them. We got a lot of feedback about these changes, and are still analyzing the data to see where tweaks to purchase cost need to be made. However with the next update, we are removing all unlock “tracks” within each module tech tree. When it says you need 10/17 modules unlocked to progress to the next ship tier, that can be ANY module in that tree and ALL of them are available to you from the start. No longer will you have to research Plasma Ram at the top of a track to get the coveted Purge Ram at the bottom. If you want to unlock nothing but Secondary modules, go ahead! If you want to only unlock the cheapest modules in a tech tree and move on to the next tier, more power to ya! We hope this new freedom will give captains more opportunity to get the modules they want faster and try out some they didn’t know they wanted easier.

I don't play on PC but from what I've read this caused some issues when it hit so I'd like to clarify how this will impact existing accounts. I have number of modules I've researched, but since I had no desire to play with them I never purchased them.

So what happens when this update hits? Will I lose all those unlocks, or will they remain "purchased"?

19. Januar 2018 17:33

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-206537) said:

skip

I don't play on PC but from what I've read this caused some issues when it hit so I'd like to clarify how this will impact existing accounts. I have number of modules I've researched, but since I had no desire to play with them I never purchased them.

So what happens when this update hits? Will I lose all those unlocks, or will they remain "purchased"?

You keep the unlock, but the credit cost will go up.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

19. Januar 2018 19:42

"we are removing all unlock “tracks” within each module tech tree. When it says you need 10/17 modules unlocked to progress to the next ship tier, that can be ANY module in that tree and ALL of them are available to you from the start"

Thank you for listening to the community. This is a big step in the right direction.

19. Januar 2018 20:19

VirtualRiot#3785 posted (#post-206563) said:

"we are removing all unlock “tracks” within each module tech tree. When it says you need 10/17 modules unlocked to progress to the next ship tier, that can be ANY module in that tree and ALL of them are available to you from the start"

Thank you for listening to the community. This is a big step in the right direction.

Yes!! With this I'm so happy now

"I am the law, I am the justice!" - Captain Nemo https://puu.sh/xsWjl/cee5668700.jpg

20. Januar 2018 01:37

Aktualisiert //
20. Januar 2018 01:38

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-206550) said:

Why? right now you get out of a vet battle with BB about twice as much XP as you get credits

Same goes for the module cost XP 2:1 credits

Seems fine to me

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

20. Januar 2018 01:55

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-206629) said:

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-206550) said:

Why? right now you get out of a vet battle with BB about twice as much XP as you get credits

Same goes for the module cost XP 2:1 credits

Seems fine to me

PS4 is still on pre 1.10 progression. So they are on the old XP and credit costs. If you unlocked but not bought the module, the credit cost to buy it will go up after the up date to fall in line with the XP/credit increase of 1.10, unless they reduce the cost, but they have not said they will this patch.

20. Januar 2018 05:30

Dont get me wrong, i like your game but i would suggest that you start your marketing and make t5 matchmaking playable again. Its not only me waiting for months to have a chance to test his first t5 ship. Atm you are forced to play veteran again and again, having the same enemys like in the last 10 games. #YesYouCan

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.