FORUM

PS4 SERVER A COMLETE MESS - PLEASE HELP

Gepostet: //
17. Februar 2019 13:05

EVERY player on PS4 dread chat (100 elite players who play the most on PS4) reports the following 100% each match: (in addition so all players on PS4 talked to outside of dread chat)

• "BLACK SCREEN BUG" after ship select screen, total black screen and need to restart app to re-enter the match

• "CAN'T CHOOSE SHIP BUG" we can't select and ready a ship, we load in with the first ship in our fleet after restarting app due to Black Screen Bug

• "NO REWARDS BUGS" players recieve no Exp, Credits or contract completion points most, if not all matches

• "FLEET SHUFFLE BUG" we cannot order our fleet as we like. instead it orders ships by tier and class, so when we rejoin match (due to black screen bug) the first ship in our fleet isn't the one we want or set.

• FREQUENT GAME FREEZE Incuding infinite load screen bug (again)

Despite ALL OF THIS we are trying to maintain good Legendary que times of under 5 minutes, and most of us are jumping through hoops to play matches even though we get no rewards. But many are losing hope and there is no word on social media or response of any kind!

If this were any other game people would just quit!

I can't imagine any new PS4 players would pick up this game after experiencing any of these bugs in their first few matches!

please at least aknowledge there is a problem and reset server or something... ANYTHING?!

this is truly unfair to an extremely loyal and forgiving fan base!

"Where ever you go... there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

17. Februar 2019 15:03

Is this only happening on your Legendary fleets or is it also affecting Vet and Recruit?

When did this problem start happening for you and the other players?

Is the black screen only happening when you first start the match?

Are you getting back to Hangar after you complete a match and then see no progression for free xp, ship xp, and credits? Is it only happening if you black screen at the end of a match? Are you only missing some rewards some of the time?

Please send a Customer Support ticket with as much information as possible.

We can restart the server tomorrow morning if you are all still seeing this.

17. Februar 2019 15:36

Aktualisiert //
17. Februar 2019 15:39

We've been sending bug reports constantly in game for 4 days now....

Legendary matches are 100% every match for everyone, unsure about recruit, but also hearing about it in Vet

The black screen happens after ship selection screen, instead of match start. We then have to restart app and enter match late.

After match there is no Exp, free Exp, Credits, but Occasionally contracts complete.

unknown if the no rewards happens only after a black screen restart, because we have to restart every match to get past black screen.

I really don't want to have to open a grey box ticket... i've been filling out endless bug reports in game as has the PS4 core Legendary player base. I've also been posting forums posts about this for 3 days.

This is most certainly happening to at least 100 players in legendary mode, almost 100% of the time, every match.

many have been quitting and think this is the end of the game....

A twitter post or anything is desperately needed to address our concerns...

I will post in dread chat that you are planning on a server restart tomorrow to keep up morale.

this is day FOUR of this awful situation... I'm being very reserved and patient when I say this: the dreadnought staff should have caught on to this catastrophy days ago...

thanks you VERY much for responding

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Dee Rek Dreadnought https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvlxvtmwBW0hyzExdat4pvA

17. Februar 2019 17:47

Thank you for getting action taken on this, Math... I submitted a ticket with all the information I had, although it did not have specific match details. I also do not have a talley for the amount of money and experience I lost as a result of this catastrophic bug.

17. Februar 2019 17:55

this is total bs. The condescension was beaming from their reply. Send a ticket? Why does your playerbase have to notify you when your servers vomit. Why after 4 days, the only response you have is maybe tomorrow. Great game, but terrible decision making. We, the supporters of this game, deserve better.

17. Februar 2019 18:51

thanks for repllying guys...

this is happening to everyone but most of the PS4 players didn't speak up about it.

I'm glad they're finally looking into it.

17. Februar 2019 19:04

I'd also like to add I filled out over two dozen bug reports in the last few days...

many players have done the same...

are in game bug reports not being reviewed any more?

17. Februar 2019 20:29

black screen not only in legendary mode. I'm agree with all writen above.

18. Februar 2019 10:03

mathiasatva#6280 posted (#post-266296) said:

EVERY player on PS4 dread chat (100 elite players who play the most on PS4) reports the following 100% each match: (in addition so all players on PS4 talked to outside of dread chat)

• "BLACK SCREEN BUG" after ship select screen, total black screen and need to restart app to re-enter the match

• "CAN'T CHOOSE SHIP BUG" we can't select and ready a ship, we load in with the first ship in our fleet after restarting app due to Black Screen Bug

• "NO REWARDS BUGS" players recieve no Exp, Credits or contract completion points most, if not all matches

• "FLEET SHUFFLE BUG" we cannot order our fleet as we like. instead it orders ships by tier and class, so when we rejoin match (due to black screen bug) the first ship in our fleet isn't the one we want or set.

• FREQUENT GAME FREEZE Incuding infinite load screen bug (again)

Despite ALL OF THIS we are trying to maintain good Legendary que times of under 5 minutes, and most of us are jumping through hoops to play matches even though we get no rewards. But many are losing hope and there is no word on social media or response of any kind!

If this were any other game people would just quit!

I can't imagine any new PS4 players would pick up this game after experiencing any of these bugs in their first few matches!

please at least aknowledge there is a problem and reset server or something... ANYTHING?!

this is truly unfair to an extremely loyal and forgiving fan base!

bump

18. Februar 2019 10:32

We are investigating the services now to figure out how the game got into this state. We will restart the server within the next hour once the investigation is complete. We will block new matches and let the existing matches finish before restart so no one gets kicked during a match.

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.