FORUM

Sealclubbing is alive and well

Gepostet: //
12. Januar 2022 11:43

Aktualisiert //
12. Januar 2022 11:48

Seen it (and been a victim of it) in other MMO games and now I believe I've just had my first experience of it in Dreadnought.

Just had a Tier III Turbo Deathmatch game (3 vs 3 plus bots) and 2 of the enemy team managed to rack up what looks to me to be a ridiculous amount of kills. Effectively managing to kill our entire team on their own 2 and 3 times respectively. I would just like to point out I have never seen any player, human or bot, make anything like these figures.

Right click on the image and open in a new tab to see a larger version...

description

Any more o' that nonsense and I'll keelhaul the lot o' ye, ye scurvy bilge rats!

12. Januar 2022 21:07

Aktualisiert //
13. Januar 2022 03:53

It's a Turbo TDM. Kills always skew higher because you shoot faster, do more damage, and the games are longer. Turbo TDMs are a shooter's paradise especially for arty cruisers. I've gotten over 30 kills more than a few times solo'ing vs all bots.

Are you sure were clubbed (baby seals are in the recruit fleet) and not just spanked by a team of really good players? This happens in the legendary fleet too. The worst is having to play the same team right after they demolished you in the last game.

Edit: My first game for the evening was worse than yours: https://imgur.com/cP5qwP4

Lost but making good time.

13. Januar 2022 05:12

Aktualisiert //
13. Januar 2022 05:15

It’s you who haven’t gotten into the Turbo Deathmatch on the Legendary yet.

16. März 2022 21:36

Just had a guy on our team sit at spawn, getting 5 kills a min. and forgot we had a Capital Ship to protect. Next lobby i managed to be on the opposite team & won easily after I knew that info. Just stay low and remeber to have a long range weapon on ya. Direct your bots to do the same if you can. Solo artist should stay on solo games.

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.