FORUM

Game is dead?

Gepostet: //
22. März 2022 06:34

Well, just found this game. And it looks like it was a lot of fun back when it was released. But I guess now the dev's have abandoned the game.

I was looking here for some help about the different ships.

Looking at info concerning Tac Cruisers, Destroyers, and Dreagnoughts.

If you have a favorite, let me know and tell me why.

Thanks for your imput.

22. März 2022 19:40

Aktualisiert //
22. März 2022 19:44

The game is still actively updated, I think Ray-Dog did some changes to the game last week. Read the patch notes for the current version.

Yes, people still play the game.

the AV dreads are amazing, I prefer JA for destoryer, and either Operon or AV for Tac.

Vettes are also fun, but you need to have as little lag as possible.

All the Arty Cruisers are good in their own way.

All the ships in the game are good in their own way.

I hope to see you in game sometime soon!

See you on the Dark Side of the Moon

27. März 2022 16:20

I couldn't log in for the longest time, but the recent update seemingly fixed it for me. I've been playing pretty consistently. I don't think it's dead.

I do think there's a half a dozen people on every game I play and have ever played that pop up periodically with their dead game rants, though.

7. April 2022 15:08

Aktualisiert //
7. April 2022 15:08

The game is actually larger than it has been in the past. There are far more players than in the past, the game itself just has a small player base. In fact, it can't be dead if it never was alive. Dreadnought is steadily growing, and when more players join, there can be more competitions, and it will grow rapidly. We just have to wait for the point people begin to play it more and then boom, rapid growth. The Devs haven't abandoned it, and are actually putting in much effort to patch, update, and release new content.

"Oh I got a hit marker, am I close?"

twitch.tv/thebootedone

TheBootedOne#4108

Hit me up or don't, not really my choice.

12. April 2022 10:54

After 4 years since last time i played, i've come back to check this game and i'm surprised to see the ammount of people still playing. So no, not dead yet. Just glad to see there's no more 20min queues, just to be brutally sodomized by a veteran corvette player.

Talking about the devil, are there any good ways to counter experienced corvette captains? Been playing a week and so far i haven't encountered any really smart vette captains, most just charge you and get blasted with secondaries/flaks, and i highly doubt good captains would be so easily killed.

All power to weapons! We'll send them back to the stone age!

16. April 2022 21:57

Aktualisiert //
17. April 2022 08:04

Zelvik#6797 posted (#post-280166) said:

Well, just found this game. And it looks like it was a lot of fun back when it was released. But I guess now the dev's have abandoned the game.

I was looking here for some help about the different ships.

Looking at info concerning Tac Cruisers, Destroyers, and Dreagnoughts.

If you have a favorite, let me know and tell me why.

Thanks for your imput.

game isn't dead, but the failure of the steam launch nearly killed it. they only have a few devs working so limited manpower and budget.

youryour

Dieses Forum ist eingeschränkt, Beiträge können nicht erstellt werden.