FORUMS

Captains who pilot healing tac cruisers

Posted: //
Nov. 25, 2017, 10:29 p.m.

A healer is supposed to heal first and defend second . It is a simbiatic relationships with a healer and a dreadnought. We both want to gain the most ship xp that we can to advance our ships. So heal us and we cover your back and both of us will gain xp. And our whole team will win then all teammates will gain xp. If you are solely going lione wolf then fly the Palos attack cruiser. Just please remember at some point you too will be trying to tech up a dreadnought and. I will be in a tac cruiser. Will I help you ? Win as a team or be defeated as a group of individuals every ship has a role to play

Dec. 3, 2017, 5:25 a.m.

At first I have to say that your are right. I play a healer very often. But you have to understand our situation too. When the game starts and the Dreadnoughts going to warp directly in the middle of the enemy fleet, there is not munch a healer can do. We can only heal you up with the main-beam if you are still in range. But if you are in the middle of the enemy fleet this wouldn´t be enough. And the mulit-beam isn´t at range. When you don´t play a healer with target-warp it could be to late for the Dreadnoughts. Than there is the next problem. If the Dreadnoughts are warped away we have to defend us against the corvetts alone. A 1vs1 against a corvette... I think I don´t need to explain this But it would help us a lot if our sniper an corvette players can spot the enemy corvettes for us. If we can not see them we can not fight them either.

From a healer point of view one of the big problems is that the Dreadnoughts fly in different directions to often. If two Dreadnoughts, a Destroyer and a healer keep together you will have a good defence and offensive force.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 4, 2017, 6:46 a.m.

I fully agree with Psyduck

I play very often Tac Cruiser too and I have to say.

I agree with you hotrods_n_harleys (only a part), but when Dreadnought have a Tac Cruiser. Dreadnought should protect TacCrui. And not still shooting to the enemy far away which he can not kill in next few seconds when the Corvette attack to TacCrui. Then first destroy Corvette and then you can return to that enemy. If I will be dead I can not continue to heal you. So I would say first defend and then heal. (But I am speaking only about corvette, it is stupidy attack with TacCrui on Destroyer or Dreadnought with more then quarter HP) I already met players which understand that and that was great match because I could focus just for healing.

But I met people which just all run away or just ignore me (even when I mark the corvette they ignore it), in that cases I had to focus checking perimeter for corvette and I could not heal so much how I wanted. And like Psyduck said I have few experiences about me and Drednought, I used everything and we could make it, if the dreadnought does not warp away and let me to die.

You try to live in the shadows but I was born in darkness. I am .... the Devil's Reaper.

Dec. 5, 2017, 10:05 a.m.

Boils down to working together is good, looking out for only yourself is bad.

However saying that you will continue the cycle with the attitude of "Will i help you in my next game" disturbs me, where is the comradery in that thinking.

A bad experience can knock you sometimes, just jump back into the pilot seat and hope for better in the next game getting some reward and feeling good that you've played your part the best you could given any situation.

Closed