FORUMS

Begging Begging Begging

Posted: //
Oct. 2, 2015, 6:25 p.m.

Please please please,
i am Begging you you. Please send me a beta Key, ive been waiting for over at least a year for access to to the beta!
PLEASE!

Oct. 2, 2015, 7:19 p.m.

Of all the ways to ask this is probably the best way to ensure you won't be given a key. Alpha hasn't even started btw, it'll be a long while til beta.

Oct. 2, 2015, 8:47 p.m.

There is no point to get a beta key if the servers for beta wont be available till next year. We are all very excited for the game as well, just be like me and keep re-watching the PAX streams XD ;-;

When that Nuke Hits^

Oct. 2, 2015, 10:31 p.m.

Even if there were a beta going on right now, this is the worst possible way to try to get in.

Oct. 2, 2015, 10:41 p.m.

We are all here waiting or better wishing for a beta key,but just cause u asked it in a topic will not make it happen anyway,first cause beta hasnt started yet and second cause we dont know how will the devs gonna make a pick for the first waves..

"The First Of His Name"

Oct. 2, 2015, 11:45 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 2, 2015, 11:46 p.m.

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-7135)

We are all here waiting or better wishing for a beta key,but just cause u asked it in a topic will not make it happen anyway,first cause beta hasnt started yet and second cause we dont know how will the devs gonna make a pick for the first waves..

Wet Tshirt Contest maybe?

When that Nuke Hits^

Oct. 3, 2015, 2:40 a.m.

ToxicBytes#6133 posted (#post-7139)

Odinous#5262 posted (#post-7135)

Wet Tshirt Contest maybe?

naaah..i think it wont work smile

"The First Of His Name"

Oct. 3, 2015, 3:08 a.m.

Beta will start in early 2016, Alpha hasn't even started yet smile

so your best bet is to sign up for the Beta on the homepage^^

Dreadnought - & - Tac. Cruiser

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. -5:40(!spoiler)

Oct. 3, 2015, 8:47 a.m.

Hey guys my first post is to beg for a key as that will work

If you got a problem use Dakka if you still got a problem you just did not use enough Dakka.

Oct. 3, 2015, 8:56 a.m.

Darzok#8593 posted (#post-7154)

Hey guys my first post is to beg for a key as that will work

Hey, watch out. Some people might be offende by that sarcastic post. Not that the report you

Sherogorat and IrishrOy after a good nuke

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.