FORUMS

PS4 Game Launch Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Dec. 5, 2017, 12:34 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 20, 2017, 1:08 p.m.

Update: If any of you experience crashes, could you please provide the following information. What game mode you were in, what fleet you were in, and what ship you were using if possible? It will help us track down these crashes a bit better.

Hi everyone,

On December 5th, 2017 we released an update to the PS4 version of Dreadnought which marked the end of the Dreadnought beta phase. The update features new content, new features, and quite a few bug fixes!

>Please check out this news article for more details.<

We hope you're just as excited as we are! Have any feedback you'd like to share?! Just place it in this thread.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hardy Schilling
Dreadnought Community Manager - German

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right!"

Dec. 5, 2017, 3:18 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 5, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

At first: Gratulation for going live with Dreadnought!

Feedback, Bugs etc:

• Random crashes in a running game. --> PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0
  • Random crashes when I am scroll through the hangar or try to equip ships or do some research. --> PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0
  • Several Server-Errors over the day with complete disconnects.
  • The AI at Team Deathmatch is really buggy. I have seen a healer who was only flying on to a wall. And some Dreadnoughts which won´t move in any direction.
  • The new Lava-Map is great.
  • Spawn-Problems: Have you changed something in the spawn system? Because I have spawned (as healer) very often directly by some enemy ships in Team Death Match. My fleet was at the other side of the map. I couldn´t reach them. They killed me instant.
  • The loading time: The time to the ship selection is very long. The same problem when the match is finished and you go back to the main menu.
  • Elemination Mode: Two Games until a Round is finished is very short. Three games would be better in my opinion. It would be more exciting to play.

Greetings Psyduck

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 5, 2017, 4:48 p.m.

Hey guys, how about a comprehensive set of patch notes for this launch? Stuff has changed and a lot of us are still guessing what is what.

Dec. 5, 2017, 5:30 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 5, 2017, 5:40 p.m.

I've been getting a permanent loading screen when trying to load into the game. And if I manage to get in I am unable to play any game mode forcing me restart and go through the permanent loading screens.

Edited: Now I can't connect to the server.. WTH did you do to the game.

Dec. 5, 2017, 5:50 p.m.

I have it 2 The permanet Loading Screen on my ps4 ?

Dec. 5, 2017, 7:02 p.m.

Random crashes in a running game. --> PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0

Gotten this at the end of a few matches, used up BB with no reward

Submitted via PS4 error reporting.

Dec. 5, 2017, 9:51 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 6, 2017, 8:54 a.m.

Come off it guys, this is the full release? do you even test these things before you release it? the game is worse than before with all the crashes and freezes, its unplayable now, for a full release this is a joke! i'm quitting until you guys fix it i'm sorry but the game is far to broken now to be playable, you got the big wait time for a game, than when you finaly get a game, your either stuck on an infinite loading screen, or you get into the game, the game crashes, then you restart the game go to load back into the match you started, get stuck on another infinite load screen, force close the game, try again, then finaly get back into the match at the end of the match when your teams already lost. Absolutely terrible what was the point of closed beta and open beta if your still introducing such catastrophic bugs in the full release? to top it off my elite status has just gone to waste completely, waste of money. Hopefully you still have some sort of community left on ps4 after its fixed.

Dec. 6, 2017, 6:15 p.m.

Another Point is the Minimap. In my eyes is the Map really buggy and expandable.

Some examples:

• Two Ships of our Fleet are directly on the left side behind me. But the Minimap doesn´t show these ships.
  • Our Fleet spots some of the enemy Ships. But the Minimap doesn´t show these as well. Without Teamchat you don´t have much chances against fast ships like corvetts.
  • The Minimap doesn´t show the terrain or buildings. But this feature would be really helpfull. Especially on maps like Mars.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 7, 2017, 10:29 a.m.

I get blue screen of death on ps4 when I and my friends edit our ships we get PS4 Error Code CE-34878-0. When it works right the game is bad@$$. Over all its good.

Dec. 7, 2017, 5:54 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 7, 2017, 6 p.m.

Pros:

Contracts (I'm doing that stuff anyway)

Career Progression. (Thanks for the retro-active credits! Suddenly rich!)

+/-

Currency conversion. Could be useful. Could be viewed as a sneaky money grab.

Cons:

Still stuck with 2 fixed controller setups.

Still can not read the tiny text in the tech tree info boxes.

Introduction of noticable lag in hanger menus.

WTH did you do to the matchmaking? -10 I'm sorry I spent some money on GP before trying it out first. I really really want to yell about this one...but I won't belabor it.

Overall, fix the matchmaking or sadly I'm gone. I just haven't got that kind of time to wait around.

Good luck to all.

Software Engineering: Where quality is job 1.1

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.