FORUMS

PS4 Game Launch Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Dec. 26, 2017, 10:01 p.m.

[Far Cry]5 is an upcoming action-adventure first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the eleventh installment and the fifth main title in the Far Cry series. It is scheduled to be released on March 27, 2018.

Dec. 27, 2017, 3:29 a.m.

Synbious#7127 posted (#post-203299) said:

Just found that the sound bug still exists in onslought mode

I have the sound bug in onslought and team death match. I not happens very often. The last two weeks aprox two times. But when it happens it´s very anoying. Without a restart of the Game you can´t solve the problem.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 27, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

Downloaded it few days ago. I enjoy the concept, and think its great but I have a few major issues with it.

Optimization, is terrible. Every menu feels laggy, selecting upgrades and different ships is a chore. Long loading times too

The region lock for MM. Why is this here? Long match times with more Ai than humans most of the time. Plus I convinced friends to play however, I can't play with them because of this.

The grind gets excessively steep at T3 imo, but maybe because games last so long. (I put up with WT and WoT grind).

Hopefully things get better!

Dec. 31, 2017, 10:37 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 31, 2017, 10:38 a.m.

DN_Hardy#5317 posted (#post-179294) said:

Update: If any of you experience crashes, could you please provide the following information. What game mode you were in, what fleet you were in, and what ship you were using if possible? It will help us track down these crashes a bit better.

Crash midgame, using Veteran fleet, using Otranto in Team Deathmatch.

I've reinstalled the game and this still occurs pretty much one in five matches. This was occuring in beta yet you still deemed the game fit for launch, says a lot...

If your devs can't find the issue then may be you should make the client remember what match you were in so you can rejoin after restarting the game.

Jan. 2, 2018, 1:29 p.m.

Yea I just called them and was told that they are having trouble with the high holiday traffic. Crashing is such a waste of XP sucks when you have an awesome battle. I've been playing a lot but after about two or three crashing I just go play another game, sad cuz i like this game. That's the main reasons I haven't spent any real money on Elite packages, dont want to spend money on a broken game.

Jan. 3, 2018, 12:28 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 3, 2018, 12:51 a.m.

****MY FAVOURITE GAME

IN THE HANGER, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHIPS WITHOUT HAVING TO DELETE THEM.

YOU HAVE FIVE SHIPS FOR EACH CLASS IN THE HANGAR. HERE'S THE IDEA: IF YOU SELECT A SHIP, THEN HOLD DOWN THE X BUTTON ON THE CONTROLLER, THE SHIP COULD BE DRAGGED TO ANY POSITION.

OR THERE COULD BE AN OPTION ADDED TO THE SUB MENU THAT POPS UP WHEN YOU SELECT A SHIP TO 'REARRANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHIPS' .

EITHER WAY, ANYTHING HAS GOT TO BE BETTER THAN DELETING ALL OF YOUR SHIPS AND STARTING AGAIN.

THIS MEANS HAVING TO ADD EACH SHIP AGAIN ONE BY ONE.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO MOVE THEM WHEREVER I WANT IN THE SHIPS HANGAR.

THANX FOR READING.

Jan. 3, 2018, 7:46 p.m.

im having the exact same issues right now...in the middle of an online match (onslaught) i get this error code. at 1st i figured i needde to clean my ps4 but since i own 2 systems i downloaded the game to mu secondary system andf 1st day i was ok...mabey after 3 hours of play i ggot the same error...now it comes as often as once every 2-3 matches..game is virtually unplayable for me at this point and that sucks since now i really cant level anything up...bad enough im already at disadvantage being almost every squad i go against is comprised of t4 ships and im not even close to the 60.000 xp on the ship i need it on...wtf...can u please fix the game and give your supporters sometipe of xp type compensation for the inconvienance

so far i like the game.. as most team based games this is most fun when played with friend or people who group up and work together. one major complaint 4 me is the fact that once your in a match you're pretty much stuck with whatever modules u chose so if you end up fighting on a team where thing arent going the way you want....u have to completely change ships opposed to being able to swich out modules 4 others youve unlocked after you die...you have to wait 4 the end of the match....go to the hanger and edit loadout and hope that formula works in the next matchup.....we should either have predetermined loadouts that we set up b4 entering a match (more than one, like cod or the division)..or more force respawn time and the abillity to edit our module loadout after each death

Jan. 3, 2018, 7:47 p.m.

there should also be a after death loadout...we should be able to switch modules between deaths

so far i like the game.. as most team based games this is most fun when played with friend or people who group up and work together. one major complaint 4 me is the fact that once your in a match you're pretty much stuck with whatever modules u chose so if you end up fighting on a team where thing arent going the way you want....u have to completely change ships opposed to being able to swich out modules 4 others youve unlocked after you die...you have to wait 4 the end of the match....go to the hanger and edit loadout and hope that formula works in the next matchup.....we should either have predetermined loadouts that we set up b4 entering a match (more than one, like cod or the division)..or more force respawn time and the abillity to edit our module loadout after each death

Jan. 3, 2018, 8:11 p.m.

im having the exact same issues right now...in the middle of an online match (onslaught) i get this error code. at 1st i figured i needde to clean my ps4 but since i own 2 systems i downloaded the game to mu secondary system andf 1st day i was ok...mabey after 3 hours of play i ggot the same error...now it comes as often as once every 2-3 matches..game is virtually unplayable for me at this point and that sucks since now i really cant level anything up...bad enough im already at disadvantage being almost every squad i go against is comprised of t4 ships and im not even close to the 60.000 xp on the ship i need it on...wtf...can u please fix the game and give your supporters sometipe of xp type compensation for the inconvienance

Jan. 4, 2018, 1:19 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 4, 2018, 2:42 p.m.

I have a few grips about the PS 4 verse of the game,

The warp system is hit or miss. similar to the the nukes, if you move the cross hairs your warp is changed, at times it dosent warp at all or warps you to a location where you didn't want to warp (in the heart of an attacking fleet). Is it the cross hairs for warp or the direction you are facing.....

Artillery Cruiser missles cannot be protected from impact by laser systems/or any other protective system in the game. It is always an automatic hit, I can shot down 16 - 20 Dreadnought or Destroyer missles, but not a single Artillery missle.....

Proving Ground BOT(s) don't follow commands when issued....like focus fire on this target....they just do there own thing...

Are the micro nukes laser guided or self guided....I am confused, If you keep your cross hairs on the target and press square as they decend to detenate your fine. If the target is destroyed before they hit, the nukes just fly off somewhere and detonate, even thou the cross hairs are steady and hasn't moved. The minute you move the cross hairs, while mid-flight the trajectory is changed. Why program the game to state micro-nukes locked, but their not locked. You have have to keep the cross hairs on the target or waste the nukes by not pressing square at the right moment.

Corvettes/or BOTS in the game are overpowering. All the BOT(s) have tier 8 weapons, but the "Corvettes" usaually cannot be destroyed by a single player from a distance or closeups without a considerable amount of effort (in your face), verses when I fly my tier 2 - 3 I am destroyed with a couple shots evn if fleeing or locked on rockets with a shield up. Damage is not equally distributed (UI v. Human).

I have also run across (real) players in Lower tier/or Upper with tier 8 weapons (Rank 50 captains) that hit you two to three times in a Dreadnought, and your dead. If BOTS/or hacks are allowed to have tier 8 weapons in the game, (other than hero) normal players should as well.

It is really a stupid strategy to program the game to switch roles and gather two - three healers (BOT(s)) in a group to prolong the game. It takes an awwwwwwful long time to break this combo with BOTS/or human counter parts.

The game also after playing a few rounds, the sounds in the background seem to audiable louder and louder, if I don't reset the game it becomes unplayable.

The grind for upgrades is surreal if you don't do micro transactions. Lower the grind or increase the rewards for matches played - 60,000 to 65,000 for a tier 4 ship (with 14 to 28,000 unlocks), then it drastically jumps to 225,000 xp (300,000 credits) to purchase a non-upgraded tier 5 ship....which probably has several nodes that require 30 - 40,000 for a single unlock. Balance out the reward system to justify grinding countless hours for a few XP/Credits.....

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.