FORUMS

PS4 Game Launch Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Jan. 4, 2018, 8:22 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 4, 2018, 8:26 p.m.

I've been having a lot of crashes lately so I thought I'd bring them up here. Typically it happens post match but, its also happening in the middle of matches now too. I was in the ONSLAUGHT mode with my VETERAN fleet using the GRAVIS during this last crash that happened mid game. I've been having them post game in TEAM DEATH MATCH as well, regardless of the ship I'm in so far. It isn't every match, maybe four out of every ten. I haven't used my RECRUIT fleet in awhile so I can't say about that one. The error is a CE error if that helps. I'll write it down if it happens again so I can fully report the error. Anyways, hope this helps getting thos crashes sorted. Annoying suckers.

Jan. 6, 2018, 7:21 p.m.

The bluescreen crashes on ps4 are normal, they tried to hotfix them before new year, but nothing has changed. basically every third or forth game will crash, normally just before end of match screen. sometimes even after the first match when starting the game. the ps4 sends automatic crash reports so they must be aware. they havent commented on it yet since the last patch.

Jan. 6, 2018, 9:23 p.m.

The bluescreen crashes on the PS4 are NORMAL?! The game just crashed and this error code comes up (CE-34878-0) Dreadnought. I don't even get to see what I earned for the match and it makes the game alomst unplayable. So I really hope Graybox is trying to fix the game crashes because I really want to enjoy this awesome game.

Jan. 6, 2018, 10:28 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 6, 2018, 10:58 p.m.

Normal in the sence that its been there for a while so it became normality.

The devs are really slow when it comes to bug fixes. so you will have to play like this for atleast another month. since they havent even put any notice on when they will solve the issue yet and any patch has to go to certification on ps4 it might even take longer, since cert will take another 3 weeks after submission of a patch.

fyi the game is still in beta on the pc even though they have a later build than we on the ps4, so basically there be lots of bugs.

Jan. 10, 2018, 8:27 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 10, 2018, 8:27 a.m.

did they do anything with the patch? me and the people i play with still get the same consistency of crashes

Jan. 10, 2018, 9:41 a.m.

It seemed better for me. I played a bunch of games last night and it didn't crash once (which is unusual), finding a game each time was super-quick too. All of that could just be coincidence, though...

Jan. 11, 2018, 9:45 a.m.

Game is still bluescreen crashing after 3-4 matches, difference being now it crashes during the match when before it used to crash at the end of the match.

Jan. 11, 2018, 1:57 p.m.

the game seems to be more stable during open beta

Jan. 14, 2018, 4:20 p.m.

My junkyard prince still hasn't unlocked, had the 10,000xp for at least 2 months now...

Jan. 14, 2018, 7:22 p.m.

write a support ticket?

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.