FORUMS

PS4 Game Launch Feedback Megathread

Posted: //
Jan. 15, 2018, 7:32 a.m.

I have not had a blue screen since the patch. But the soundbug...

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Jan. 15, 2018, 3:51 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 15, 2018, 3:51 p.m.

StelerDub#4309 posted (#post-205705) said:

My junkyard prince still hasn't unlocked, had the 10,000xp for at least 2 months now...

the junkyard prince is a premium ship payed for with real money i brought mine ages ago in beta.

Jan. 16, 2018, 6:54 a.m.

I got the Junkyard Prince for free. Can't remember how I unlocked it, but I certainly didn't pay for it.

Jan. 16, 2018, 9:08 a.m.

The game is more stable but suffers in the following ..

incredibly slow in loading / menus / swapping between hangars. Even on my Ps4 Pro with an upgraded SSHD this game takes forever to load anything and lags horrid in all menus.

matchmaking! Terrible - takes forever some times to get into some matches to only then be paired with dumb AI ships. Onslaught is the only one which is a bit quicker. Forget team elim or anything else unless you want to sit idle for 15+ mins.

Real shame as the game is great when you get in - up to level 30 now and unlocked plenty of ships but minutes of loading and waiting for a 5 minute match is beyond hard work. The loading times must be down to bad optimization.

Jan. 16, 2018, 10:18 a.m.

jForsythe#5676 posted said:

StelerDub#4309 posted said:

My junkyard prince still hasn't unlocked, had the 10,000xp for at least 2 months now...

the junkyard prince is a premium ship payed for with real money i brought mine ages ago in beta.

The Junkyard Prince is a Hero Ship yes, but is only available via playing Havoc Mode and accumulating XP/Score in that mode. There is no opportunity to purchase it with real money.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 16, 2018, 10:48 a.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-206008) said:

The Junkyard Prince is a Hero Ship yes, but is only available via playing Havoc Mode and accumulating XP/Score in that mode. There is no opportunity to purchase it with real money.

mythbuster! o7

Jan. 17, 2018, 10:21 a.m.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-206008) said:

ohh really wow i really screwed that one i honestly thought i did buy it like the others.

Jan. 17, 2018, 11:22 a.m.

jForsythe#5676 posted (#post-206174) said:

ohh really wow i really screwed that one i honestly thought i did buy it like the others.

You probably got it confused with the Harwich, that was a "free" ship you could buy from the PS4 while playing in the beta.

Jan. 17, 2018, 3:42 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 17, 2018, 3:42 p.m.

The Hactar, a Jupiter Arms Tactical Cruiser, is another free Hero Ship available for download through the PSN marketplace. US store link here

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 20, 2018, 2:30 a.m.

I just got the game and setup my account. I have the unlimited load screen for the past 3 hrs on my Ps4

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.