FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.10 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
Dec. 30, 2017, 10:18 a.m.

I have two issues, one recurring and one new one:

The new issue is that for some unknown, unannounced reason the game just crashes to desktop. I've checked my Event Viewer in Windows, but no error messages can be found on this; the game just stops, even if I'm in the middle of a game.

The recurring issue is somewhat the same, as it is that the game just randomly kickes me out with a "Server is temporarily unavailable, please try again later" message. I try to log in several times after but to no effect. I've seen this issue pop up on the fora since the game launched, but after every patch this issue still lives.

Are these issues known (and being addressed)? It really ruins the game experience (and my grind for XP, money and unlocking ships).

To end on a possitive note: I like the new leveling system and the XP that I get per game in relation to the module cost. leveling goes reasonably fast and working my way up the Jupiter Arms tech tree for the dreadnoughts is fun.

Dec. 30, 2017, 10:58 a.m.

To end on a possitive note: I like the new leveling system and the XP that I get per game in relation to the module cost. leveling goes reasonably fast and working my way up the >Jupiter Arms tech tree for the dreadnoughts is fun.

Probably you don't have t4 yet...

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

Jan. 3, 2018, 1:26 a.m.

If you could go back to they way it played in the Closed Beta?

"without" - ship reskins with different stat - grind trees having to play ships you don't want to play - locking officer/crew training behind ships you don't want to play - having to buy mods you'll never use just to get to progess

Thx, that'd be great!

Ps. Maybe if you followed the LOL style instead of the WG style, maybe I'd play more than once a month.

Jan. 6, 2018, 5:05 p.m.

Thoughts so far after playing with the new patch last time I was in home I think that the credits are a little low xp seems to be ok bur the credits are lagging behind . I purposely played my tier 2 and 3 dreds and after awround 10 matches was easily getting 40k xp plus between the two of them granted that needs to be unlocked but im ok with that because I know that they haft ro make money to keep this game afloat . So being a casual player I can live with that as I can plan on what I need to do to get what I want but I would like to see a bump in the credit earnings.

Jan. 13, 2018, 1:14 p.m.

Not going to go over the problems mentioned in this thread, even though I agree with a lot of the gripes.

My biggest problem is game Lag and not even making pre battle orbit in 16 out of 20 games yesterday. This made me play the Jutland most of the night. If I did make pre battle orbit I had less than 10 seconds to assess the team make up and oppostion players I would be facing. If you leave the post battle screen to earlier you lose all your credits/xp you have earned as it says "You have left the game room". The Lag stops me target warping out or in to a battle as by the time you think you are on a target and activate, the target isn't there. Missiles and damage come from nowhere fast like mentioned by "Lando" and you are dead. Even saw the Matrix in-game last night were someone stoped missiles mid air and you could nearly fly around them.

I spent a couple of weeks away from playing and returned with a different outlook and 80% positive, but yesterday being the worst Lag I have suffered knocked me back 50-50 now.

I have asked the Dev's if it is my end (computer) or a server/ISP problem but no feedback from asking weeks before, thats when I stopped playing for awhile. I have sent logs etc. as requested by Greybox and DN team. I am in the UK on broadband (Virginmedia) with a decent spec computer.

Forever Remain

Jan. 13, 2018, 3:26 p.m.

Nephilim#7780 posted (#post-205626) said:

Not going to go over the problems mentioned in this thread, even though I agree with a lot of the gripes.

My biggest problem is game Lag and not even making pre battle orbit in 16 out of 20 games yesterday. This made me play the Jutland most of the night. If I did make pre battle orbit I had less than 10 seconds to assess the team make up and oppostion players I would be facing. If you leave the post battle screen to earlier you lose all your credits/xp you have earned as it says "You have left the game room". The Lag stops me target warping out or in to a battle as by the time you think you are on a target and activate, the target isn't there. Missiles and damage come from nowhere fast like mentioned by "Lando" and you are dead. Even saw the Matrix in-game last night were someone stoped missiles mid air and you could nearly fly around them.

I spent a couple of weeks away from playing and returned with a different outlook and 80% positive, but yesterday being the worst Lag I have suffered knocked me back 50-50 now.

I have asked the Dev's if it is my end (computer) or a server/ISP problem but no feedback from asking weeks before, thats when I stopped playing for awhile. I have sent logs etc. as requested by Greybox and DN team. I am in the UK on broadband (Virginmedia) with a decent spec computer.

What time of day do you play? I get the same problem from time to time. First thing to do is delete this folder C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Local\DreadGame I find that if I'm playing people on the other side of the world, it effects the length of the orbit screen I see.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.