FORUMS

Lack of fleet and friends persistence is a problem

Posted: //
Oct. 17, 2016, 7:17 a.m.

Match making is unbalanced but worse off the fact that I have to hunt for a squad of decent people to play like a team is also problematic. Some other suggestions are. 1. A persistent environment, i.e. no more match making once in the "metaverse" so to speak. 2.) Fleet or faction concepts so like minded players can fly a like minded armada of their favorite ships. 3.) match making that is balanced... I.E. No Dread master team taking on a team of recruits or captains. base a match filter on ships or tech owned and level. 4.) reduce corvettes damage capacity. A lowly corvette should not be able to take out a dread in 3 shots... this also is much to do about the tech on the said vette too, regardless of level, multiple corvettes should be able to at best hold at bay a dreadnought.

The game gets unrealistic for new players and they either push on or get frustrated and leave. How about we turn around some of that frustration into a happy player instead?

Oct. 17, 2016, 9:45 a.m.

1. you mean like a typical space sim? pls no. the game just needs good matchmaking
  2. is planned, but not really planned
  3. is in the making
  4. corvettes are fine, except assault blink warp/blast pulse. + bad matchmaking

They are currently working on Update 2.0, wich brings a progression wipe, a new progression system, new matchmaking and many more...

Blue Vengeance - Deutscher Multigaming Casual Clan

Oct. 19, 2016, 5:45 a.m.

No, not a sim, a true MMOG with fleets of ships playing at once in either a combat scenario (join as you like) or an objective based scenario... (hold the planet, capture the flag, etc.) but definitely more than a simple 8v8 matchup. Also, suggesting the fact of 1v1 battles for the brave.... smile

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.