FORUMS

If you are having issues, please read before you post (Known Issues)

Posted: //
Dec. 20, 2017, 1:10 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 20, 2017, 1:19 p.m.

Hello Captains!

If you're having an issue with Dreadnought, we are here to help! Before you send in a ticket, though, please check this list of known issues, which will be updated as necessary.

1. “Server Unavailable” Error

- Usually caused by launcher version not updating correctly, invalid login credentials, or internet connection problems.
    - Please try repairing the launcher using the wrench icon.
    - If that doesn’t work, please submit a ticket for additional troubleshooting.

2. “Client Version Incompatible. Please Contact Customer Support” Error

- Usually means that the game is currently undergoing maintenance.
    - Check the forums here, or the @GreyBoxCS Twitter for updates regarding maintenance.

3. Infinite Loading Screen Issue

- Known issue: Please contact support by sending in a ticket including your DxDiag, MSINFO and Game Logs so we can add them to the bug report for our QA team to continue investigating.
    - Current Work-Around for this issue is to close and re-launch Dreadnought. We’ve had fewer instances of this bug reported since the 1.9.4 patch, so if it’s still happening to you, please submit a ticket so we can continue to track it.

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, view our Knowledge Base here or submit a support request here.

Please reach out to Customer Support or call toll free 1-844-GREYBOX (1-844-473-9269) 7 days a week so we can assist you. We are well equipped to remedy any problem you encounter.

When submitting a support ticket request, it’s helpful if you can complete the following steps and include the requested files in your ticket:

For PC:

- Update Windows and gather your DxDiag and MSINFO files.
    - Your game logs as a zip file. Usually, logs are located here: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\DreadGame\Saved\Logs
    - Screenshots or video of any errors or bugs you’ve encountered.

For PS4:

- A screenshot of your PS4 internet connection: select (Settings) > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection].
    - A screenshot of your PS4 Error Log History: select (Settings) > [System] > [Error History].
    - Screenshots or video of any errors or bugs you’ve encountered.

DN_PinkyPie

Grey Box Games Technical Support Agent

Submit a Support Ticket Here: https://www.greybox.com/en/support/contact/

April 12, 2018, 7:07 p.m.

Updated //
April 12, 2018, 7:09 p.m.

hit the play dreadnaught tab and says loading then goes back to press here to play dreadnaught ?! on pc win 7 great spec pc ! help forgot to mention i am new and just down loaded game pc turned of and restarted plus nothing running in background

April 12, 2018, 7:24 p.m.

ashnightshade#6094 posted (#post-217588) said:

hit the play dreadnaught tab and says loading then goes back to press here to play dreadnaught ?! on pc win 7 great spec pc ! help forgot to mention i am new and just down loaded game pc turned of and restarted plus nothing running in background

Please contact support and create a ticket with the following link, they will assist you.

http://support.greybox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Recruit Engineer

April 12, 2018, 7:30 p.m.

Also download and run the support app to get the information support needs to help you faster. Link is in my Sig.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

April 13, 2018, 5:39 a.m.

Updated //
April 13, 2018, 5:40 a.m.

Two years passed since I last played the game. So last night I started to download. First the launcher calculated some meta files, then it started to download from ~30%, which was odd. At about ~60% I paused the download, while it was downloading and turned off the pc. Today when I wanted to resume the download it said 100% complete (wtf?). So I hit the play button and I thought that the launcher will download the rest in the background like the ps4, but no. It just do nothing (launching...). I tried to repair the download, but it's not doing anything.

April 13, 2018, 11:30 a.m.

Hey Cherubion,

Can you go ahead and open a support ticket with us? We should be able to help you out.

Thanks

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.