FORUMS

Fave alternate music when Dreadnoughting?

Posted: //
July 11, 2018, 3:53 a.m.

Since i discovered the Nier: Automata Soundtrack, it has become my Dreadnought music.

Jede Geschichte hat vier Seiten: Deine Seite, Ihre Seite, die Wahrheit und das, was wirklich geschehen ist. Welten brechen auseinander, Formationen nicht.

Sept. 6, 2018, 7:39 a.m.

Updated //
Sept. 6, 2018, 7:39 a.m.

That is easy a lot of Synthwave for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoQdx8F5nxw&t=15s

Or the Spoiler by Hyper preferably the Cyberpunk 2077 version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ayYeLLT8bs

Sept. 6, 2018, 7:46 a.m.

I enjoy listening to 'The Sun will come out tomorrow' from the film Annie; I just replace the 'Sun' bit with 'Steam launch'!

Sept. 6, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

Sept. 6, 2018, 10:01 a.m.

Lando Calrissian#2323 posted (#post-225156) said:

Link - Klingon Battle Music from Star Trek

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Sept. 6, 2018, 12:05 p.m.

Updated //
Sept. 6, 2018, 12:05 p.m.

Dance with the Dead any album and occasionally the Ruiner OST and Shinobi PS2 OST

you won't escape my Frightning bolts!!!

Oct. 14, 2018, 6:30 p.m.

Updated //
Oct. 14, 2018, 6:39 p.m.

So when i first saw this thread (pre steam release) my reaction was why whould you want to not listen to the great soundtrack Dn has in game?

It perfectly captured the feeling of the game, and that was always my number 1 kudos to the game, nailing the soundtrack that you play to in game, IMO.

I was excited when I saw they were finaly going to release the soundtrack on steam.(soonish)

I literaly just got out of my first steam release match, and now it Sounds more like something Michael bay whould use when he reveals a new trasnformer in the movie trailers. Gone was the epic bombasic grand spaceship battle music that evoked the feeling of the game so perfectly, and all that was left was the "bwaaaaang" noise and some "tense" atmespheric music that tries to make Dn sound dark and serious. It was really Jarring and depresing to hear, completly took me out of the experiance honestly.

Had I known they were going to gut the soundtrack in adition to the gameplay sounds like wepons and lasers, id of recorded some gameplay with only music on kept a file for myself to listen too when I played, or even when i just felt like it, but now I cant even do that.....

Now my reaction (post steam release) is: Dose anyone here know were/how to obtain the pre steam realse music from Dn? I deeply miss the beutifull music it had.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.