FORUMS

Dreadnought at Valve´s Steam?

Posted: //
Dec. 22, 2017, 6 p.m.

Hi @ all

If you find a statement in the forum again and again, then there are supposedly too few players for Dreadnought. Although I play the game primarily on the PS4, I wonder why the game does not appear on Steam in addition.

Because if you want to reach players then Steam with its millions of members would actually be the best choice or?

What do you think about that?

Greetings Psyduck

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 22, 2017, 6:41 p.m.

There are no plans to bring the game to steam at this point. For one the game is in beta, and we all know review bombing is a thing on steam. Let's also not forget any money Dreadnought would make through stream Valve would want a cut of.that goes for anything from an in game store, to DLC.

So for a free to play game steam can be a risk. Sure you might get more players, but you lose some of the money you make. So to go on steam you have to be sure you make more money to off set what you would make if you didn't have valve taking there cut.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Dec. 22, 2017, 7:37 p.m.

For one the game is in beta, and we all know review bombing is a thing on steam.

Yeah, your right with this point. Steam reviews are sometimes very salty. ;-)

So for a free to play game steam can be a risk.

Sure, but at some point when the beta phase is over, and the biggest bugs have been eliminated than Steam would really be an option. I realize that it is still a long way to go, but I wanted to address the topic anyway.

Btw. what do you think about the F2P Model of Dreadnought?

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Dec. 23, 2017, 1:23 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-202237) said:

I think the way the game is monetized is really good. I may not agree with the price points on something's, but that is my personal view.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| MSI MAG Forge 100R Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.