FORUMS

Have On PS4 but should I switch to PC?

Posted: //
Dec. 22, 2017, 10:37 p.m.

I downloaded the game a weeK ago, and loved the concept even though I feel some matchmaking issues and bug fixes are needed.

I've invested $9.99 and a dozen hours so far on the ps4, have a few tier 3 ships and a Tier 4 dreadnought, but I just hate the crazy long queue times! 5min for veteran fleet with an 8min cooldown after each match! and 20-30min for Legendary fleet! And team elimination just never happens lol!

Is the PC population larger with shorter queue times? And if so, is it worth jumping over to PC nd abandoning my progress on the PS4?

Dec. 22, 2017, 11:28 p.m.

The PC has currently just one server, so the whole planet plays together. This might create some latency issues, the PC servers are in Texas.

The population is bigger, but Team Elimination is currently disabled and does not get played much/at all. So you might not find matches for this mode.

Legendary has some times where it opens fast, but most of the day there won't be matches either.

I do not know if this is better. And on the PC it is also 8vs8 and we got many very experienced players here.

Recruit Engineer

Dec. 24, 2017, 5:05 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 25, 2017, 5:43 a.m.

EDIT*

there are some clear differences, i see that now, but it is primarely in the pve rewards and the overall grind.

on ps4, the grind is faster. stuff costs less to unlock both xp/creds and the rewards are higer for pve. pvp is more or less the same, aka it varys on skills. maybe itz cuz the avrage console player spends less time per game title then the avrage pc player does, idk. if you want fast progression play ps4. ps4 allso has 2 more game modes then pc, pvp team elimination(no respawns) and pve havoc(vave survival), but you wont realy find players for elimination cuz what is the fun in no respawns??

the only things better about the pc version is it is 8v8 insead of 5v5 as it is on ps4, and pc version has a better battle UI. since there is no "lobby chat" in either version, i reccomend that you stay on the ps4 unless you have RL freinds who plays the pc version.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.