FORUMS

This game is awesome

Posted: //
Dec. 27, 2017, 2:16 p.m.

S I just found this game it was an ad on youtube and I'm pretty sure I've never intentionally clicked a link on an ad before, but I had to..

I am so impressed so far and can't wait to play as much as I can.

Also (if I'm aloud) I am going to be recording a bunch when I play..

https://youtu.be/POemXkId9PQ

Wherew has this game been my whole life??

How am I be good plz DREADNOUGHT GAMEPLAY is not associated with or endorsed by Grey Box or Yager Development, SixFoot and does not reflect the views or opinions of Grey Box,Yager Development, SixFoot, or anyone officially involved in producing or maintaining Dreadnought. Portions of the material used are ®, (tm), and/or © Grey Box, and/or copyrighted works of Grey Box, a division of Redux! Games, LLC, in the United States of America and elsewhere.

Dec. 27, 2017, 2:28 p.m.

In before all the salty captains that will exaustivly explain why this game is a complete disaster and sucks lol.

Have fun, I know I am!

Dec. 27, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

lol.. I don't care. this game is almos everything I wanted in a game.. Only thing it's missing dinosaurs

How am I be good plz DREADNOUGHT GAMEPLAY is not associated with or endorsed by Grey Box or Yager Development, SixFoot and does not reflect the views or opinions of Grey Box,Yager Development, SixFoot, or anyone officially involved in producing or maintaining Dreadnought. Portions of the material used are ®, (tm), and/or © Grey Box, and/or copyrighted works of Grey Box, a division of Redux! Games, LLC, in the United States of America and elsewhere.

Dec. 27, 2017, 9:14 p.m.

Personally I find it awesome too. It's not perfect, but meh, nothing ever is.

Mostly I just wish it had more players, especially in the legendary league.

Dec. 27, 2017, 11:46 p.m.

According to the ad I came here from, it'S still open beta, so heaps of room for improvement.. let's just hope the don't go all Wargaming or My.com on it.. and hopefully I might help, as small as my YTchannel is, in growing the community here But as the game developes hopefully it will gain more players...

Dec. 28, 2017, 3:50 a.m.

Updated //
Dec. 28, 2017, 3:50 a.m.

Good gods, yeah, I hope it doesn't go all pay to win like those, with premium super-armoured tanks and premium ammo and other actual advantages for real money.

I mean, they sell hero ships here, but you can actually configure a normal ship to do the exact same (or in fact better for your own play stly) except for the shape. E.g., you can take a normal t2 dreadnought and have it perform exactly the same as the premium Zilant -- same hp, same dps, same modules, same speed, same everything -- just not have the cool shark face and and shape.

Not that I mind spending money to support the game, mind you. I must have literally spent a couple hundreds of euro just on paint jobs. (It would be sooo emberrassing if someone else at the party... err... IN the party had the same dress... err... ship looks.) But I like to still have the game be fair and decided by skill, not by bank account.

Dec. 28, 2017, 6:06 a.m.

I have no problem spending money on a paint when I have some spare.

but it isn't just pay to win that is the problem, I don't yet know if there is a similar mechanic, but, in WoT they took out the being able to aim for specific moduals bwcause so many window lickers got salty that they couldn't do it... that's the kind of thing that really shouldn't happen to a game, and I hope it doesn't happen here..

Dec. 28, 2017, 6:23 a.m.

well if this is your first game of this category then have fun and enjoy. a tip: these types of games gets MUTCH better whit friends on voice comms.

for me it is the 5th game of this category so the wow factor is gone. now i only fokus on 1 thing in these kind of games: the grind and endgame content. sadly no endgame content so no real reason to grind, and when it comes ot the grind itself the ps4 version has hopes, pc dont. stuff takes 3-4x longer to unlock on pc then ps4 even on tier 2. if current pc update hits ps4 then im on a long brake until they reduce the grind.

Dec. 28, 2017, 1:32 p.m.

Well, personally I found out a long time ago, in a galaxy far aw... err... just a long time ago, that if I'm counting xp to next level or module, I'm not having fun. Just enjoy the game with whatever you have at the moment, and let the progression happen naturally. It's not like there's a monthly fee or any other reason to be in a rush to the finish.

Dec. 28, 2017, 4:49 p.m.

I've played a bunch of games in this category. I am going to be looking for others to play with too.. but for now while I'm just learning I'll hang out by myself for a bit..

and I agree with spurius.. just enjoy the game.. if getting to the end is all you're really playing for it will just get frustrating.. that and it is beta anyway, so, end game probably isn't going to be a thing for a while anyway..

I don't feel like the proggresion takes too long though, I mean I've only played like 6 battles and I have all tier 2 ships unlocked and have most of the moduales unlocked for them as well.. warthunder, tanks and wows take way longer to get that far..even if you do scale it down to the same size teck trees..

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.