FORUMS

This game is awesome

Posted: //
Dec. 30, 2017, 7:37 a.m.

Err... mark my words. Developers will go bankrupt prior to any sort of endgame development. They've already gone bankrupt once - this is just history repeating itself.

Dec. 31, 2017, 12:10 p.m.

maximmm#5966 posted (#post-204102) said:

Err... mark my words. Developers will go bankrupt prior to any sort of endgame development. They've already gone bankrupt once - this is just history repeating itself.

If yer goin' t' post a topic be a lubber and dont beat awround th' bush say what ye mean and dont resort t' trinkin' people into clickin' on yer cowardly post ye scullywag .

If ye thinks he be ready to sail a beauty, ye better be willin’ to sink with her.

Jan. 4, 2018, 5:26 a.m.

I agree with you this game is really interesting. I have also seen the video and this game is a complete package. I have been surfing many games on the internet and found some of the awesome ones like the Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2.

Jan. 13, 2018, 4:56 p.m.

Regards, sorry I can not go to the fact that so far I have not managed to eliminate a couple of mistakes. 1: the teams are very poor or one team is strong enough that the other is meaningless fights or the other is weak if everyone can go to a single unit can not win. 2: I swear on the east of my mind that it also vanquished the power of the elite ships world of tnaks error kéewem not a bad system we sting. honoring Pirate

Készüljetek szárazföldi patkányok!

Jan. 14, 2018, 2:58 a.m.

PirateHUN#9634 posted (#post-205633) said:

Regards, sorry I can not go to the fact that so far I have not managed to eliminate a couple of mistakes. 1: the teams are very poor or one team is strong enough that the other is meaningless fights or the other is weak if everyone can go to a single unit can not win. 2: I swear on the east of my mind that it also vanquished the power of the elite ships world of tnaks error kéewem not a bad system we sting. honoring Pirate

Sense, you not make.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.