FORUMS

Gameplay Dreadnought

Posted: //
Dec. 28, 2017, 7:28 a.m.

Hi folks!

I really enjoy playing Dreadnought, but there are a few things that annoy:

It took a long time to get a T4 fleet, now the game turns into a farming orgy, just to get another module. The "price" for modules on T4/T5 is too high! The customization is also too "expensive", as it makes no gameplay difference. That is really anoying, because the game doesnt offer any new situations (story/events).

Im going to play further.....but i can already see, that with the first T5 ship it will become so boring that im perhaps going to quit playing.

Playing with other good (tactical) players makes fun, but the game needs special events or some kind of a story, a red line to follow!

I know it is for free, thats why the lootbox is ok for me, as you can also get forward without paying real money.

But as i said, more special events (where for example you can find skins) would help the game! The game has a lot of potential, i would even pay for more content! What do you think about that?

Dec. 28, 2017, 12:47 p.m.

Customization is not too bad. If all coatings were 200gp, same for the other items. I know why some cost more than others. It is to create a sense of rarity.

As for the module cost, yes they are on the high side, but there needs to be ensentive to buy elite. Rewards are a lot better with elite.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Dec. 28, 2017, 2:07 p.m.

I agree that we don't have enough ways to spend money without wasting it. Only useful thing is elite, all the rest is just esthetic and thus useless. Ships coatings are ok, but have you seen the size of the emblems/decals ? They're so small you don't even notice them ingame.

They could make new forecastles/hulls/bridges/sterns for every class and sell them for GP so we could actually customize our ships instead of just changing their colour.

TL;DR: delete tac cruisers.

Dec. 28, 2017, 5:25 p.m.

My desire to play has really been curtailed as well...

description "The Tiger and the Lion May be Stronger, but The Wolf doesn't perform in The Circus."

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.