FORUMS

Proving Ground Oddities

Posted: //
Dec. 28, 2017, 8:28 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 28, 2017, 8:43 p.m.

I went to the Proving Grounds to test out the Storm Missiles I just unlocked on my Vindicta since I had no idea how'd they behave in battle. And while I was pleased with how well the module synergized with my play style, I noticed some oddities in the Proving Grounds...

-Enemies can lock-on and fire missiles at you... Through solid walls. This is especially evident with the Artillery Cruisers when I'm warned of Stasis/Drain Missiles coming my way when the enemy in mention clearly couldn't detect me, let alone have line of sight. I also notice this happening occasionally whenever AI show up in other gamemodes. Is this a bug, or is the AI just exploiting the limits of Module-Lockons.?

-The Scoring's... Strange to say the least. In the Proving Grounds; 600 points is the highest anyone can score after me and a few buddies noticed this before everything gives 0 score. And sometimes you can get seven "First Strike" score bonuses... On the third to tenth kill. It's almost as if the Developers are trying to discourage us from using it at all...

Posted: //
Dec. 28, 2017, 9:18 p.m.

The "0" score I reported months ago. Provided decent documentation too. Don't think they particularly care.

FWIW, sometimes you can get past the 590-619 score. I think your score has to add up in such a way as to bypass the "dead zone". Haven't figure out how that happens yet, and not particularly interested any more.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.