FORUMS

How to ease the 'grind' part 2- sell ships for credits

Posted: //
Dec. 30, 2017, 4:44 p.m.

This is something found in similar games such as world of tanks, the ability to sell back vehicles for in game currency. Its quite simple, ships could be sold back for their original cost. The cost of its upgrades would not be refunded, but they would remain unlocked/purchased should the player decide to re-purchase that ship in the future. Another option could be to sell back unused modules on ships. They would remain reaseached however the player would have to buy them back if they want to use them again.

Dec. 30, 2017, 9:29 p.m.

well, that is not so interesting, exapt for t1 or t3 ships, but yeah, t1 are for free so you wont get something out of them, so just t3 left for resell but theese vew credits will be the lowe problem, if you would get the exp back it would be more interesting. and all that just if it would still be the old tech-tree system, with the new one the ships dont need any credits to buy them, so you woundn't get anything back, and the exp cost of a ship is... jah cheap, the modules are more expensive, so the resell option wouldn't be interesting as long as the modules aren't sold back for exp too... well and the part of realism... well if you get just credits back ok, but they're not so much needed like i sayed, but if you get exp back... well its like evolution would delete the done steps and the used time for to use it for the folloing steps wich wouldn't exist without the steps before... sry to say that but this idea is not really the best ;-)

Dec. 31, 2017, 6:53 p.m.

Selling ships back would definitely be a useful addition because many of them will end up unused once you've progressed to the next tier. That being said, I feel selling back modules would kind of ruin the point of having to buy them to progress through the trees in the first place, but thats a whole different story

Jan. 4, 2018, 3:55 p.m.

YES... IT WOULD HELP.. As usual.. "Brother Belial" gives us the "corpo/shill-view" of things. I have a garage full of T2 ships I don't not play, and now I have 3 or 4 T3 ships that I would love to 'cash-in" for some much needed credits. This game has a few problems, CREDITS and XP being close to the top. If YOU cannot see that.. Well...WHATEVER. Dismissed, Gunny

Jan. 5, 2018, 3:44 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 5, 2018, 7:39 a.m.

It's because they want you to spend money on buying GP, this is a free to play game. You have 2 choices, open your wallet to progress faster, or stick out the grind. The game needs to make money to stay alive. We can disagree with the meathord all we want, but no Dev adds something that has the potental to take money out of there pockets.

Edit, What are you talking about gunny, this is my first post. I don't know what your problem is, but grow up yeah?

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.