FORUMS

Pods problem.

Posted: //
Dec. 31, 2017, 7:42 p.m.

Updated //
Dec. 31, 2017, 7:43 p.m.

It's okay, but the fact that the sight ignores the various pods and does not allow them to shoot without completely over skill aiming on the trajectory of the projectiles that's yes, the problem.

description

Dec. 31, 2017, 11:15 p.m.

Maybe pods could be made a little bigger, be given a few thousand hitpoints and their own shields, then allow us to shoot them normally. Explosions still destroy them all instantly it seems, but doing a direct shot on them is tough.

Jan. 2, 2018, 10:48 p.m.

Yeh, I can't shoot Artillery Pods for the life of me...and those things sting.

Jan. 3, 2018, 10:57 a.m.

Blast Damage, keep moving or be very aggressive as a team can help for example . Now it is very interesting to know which ships /weapons cause Blast damage

I think the biggest advantage is not the damage, the range or the "indestructibility" of the Pods. For me it is the ability to prevent the regrouping of the opposing team. To fix them at one point. The less focus they have, the better.

As a child I felt myself to be alone, and I am still, because I know things and must hint at things which others apparently know nothing of, and for the most part do not want to know. - C.G. Jung

Jan. 6, 2018, 6:05 a.m.

Those pods need a hit box, right nwo they dont have any and in many cases they perform to well and there is nothing to do aobut them, if you have flaks or rapid fire weapons then maybe you can take them down but others ships are just usseles and cant do anything, the arty pods are just non sense, they kill you and you cant do anything about them...

This is a game breaking issues that must get adressed as fast as possible, its some basic stuff, pods must have a proper hit box and should be able to be selected as target.

Jan. 6, 2018, 8:19 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 6, 2018, 5:37 p.m.

Well I was about to make my own thread & bring to your attention that at the moment there is absolutely no limit to the ammount of pods that can be deployed. I would like to encourage everyone that owns pod related modules to not abuse it until a hotfix is provided as this will speed up the process, hopefully we won't lose any more of the existing playerbase this way.

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot a "not" that completely changed my sentence

Jan. 6, 2018, 12:54 p.m.

Wooffgang#4554 posted (#post-204969) said:

Well I was about to make my own thread & bring to your attention that at the moment there is absolutely no limit to the ammount of pods that can be deployed. I would like to encourage everyone that owns pod related modules to abuse it until a hotfix is provided as this will speed up the process, hopefully we won't lose any more of the existing playerbase this way.

Or not, they know it's a problem and are working on it. It's the weekend too, so don't exspect to get anything officel till monday on the subject.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Jan. 6, 2018, 5:45 p.m.

Doubt anything is going to happen before next maintenance but this issue was just as important as the stability fix applied last one. All we can do is play fair or set oil to the fire

Jan. 6, 2018, 7:24 p.m.

Personally I've abandoned Vet matches and just gone to recruit, till it's fixed.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Jan. 6, 2018, 8:11 p.m.

Agreed, pods are now nigh impossible to target; before back in like May of 2017, I could target heal pods easily. Artillery Pods are now the problem; they can hit me easily from 7 km, but I can't hit them without trying for 40+ seconds from that range...

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.