FORUMS

The Jutland's extremely weak firepower needs to be fixed

Posted: //
Jan. 8, 2018, 12:40 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 8, 2018, 12:43 p.m.

True about Jutland builds , tried different things and i always come back to one and only Warp+armorbooster pulser+light missiles + ballistic/plasma broadside

Tried going without warp and it is painfull , if i want armor amp i take Lorica , much greater mobility gives you so much more options .

Tried assaul;t thruisters , unless some major rework is done this skill is useless , not worth taking it over a warp . Nuke is more or less ok , but it depends on map , in space maps it is very hard to use , in planetary maps you need to force enemies towards the ground and Lorica feels much better at it . Tartarus feels more or less not so good , as we all know in "teamplay" games you can't count on your team, only thing they are doing good is losing so as long as you can't utilise that purge yourself it is not very effective. Again Lorica is far stronger using tartarus as you can purge the enemy , close the distance , have enough DPS starting from 5000 m to do some serious damage, tank for a while and retreat to safety . In Jutland i feel like i really need that burst ability give me by broadside.

There was Interceptor build which was quite nice , i could stay defensive , closer to my arties , i used stasis pulse and wrecked all frigs and light destroyers trying to outflank us . But Interceptors were nerfed/bugged and they are very bad.

I do not say Jutland is a bad ship , it is good with proper modules /briefings but some diversity could be nice . Evry other build that is not Ju(mp)tland with broadside feels weaker for me

On the other had only Jutland feels like it can use warp properly , Lorica have too low HP pool to fly around without armor Amp and Voronzeh is somwhere in the middle but those 20k Hp make Jutland so powerful imo

Jan. 10, 2018, 2:42 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 10, 2018, 2:43 a.m.

I've been having a lot of fun with my Ju(mp)tland lately. The primaries are still useless but everything else about it actually makes for a very fun ship. The one and only thing I would change about the Jutland now is the spread of the primaries. Their spread is so bad that they are useless at anything but close range. Plus, the secondaries are way better at close range, so there's really no point to using the primary guns except for when the secondaries are reloading.

Jan. 10, 2018, 2:14 p.m.

I remember that long time ago devs said that Dola and Jutland main guns are fine and we simply can't use those ships properly , some time later they buffed Dola spread and optimal range . Now time has come to buff Jutland too . Dola from absolute nightmare became quite good and fun brawler

Jan. 10, 2018, 5:30 p.m.

I would like to see a buff to the pprimary guns dispersion it's prett bad that ship has these hugh artillery type gons and you do 150 to 200 damage at range with them oean the whole ider of primary weapons is that there used first then the secondaries but with this ship it's bass akwards .

Jan. 12, 2018, 3:43 p.m.

yeah those guns in theory should hit like adamn truck. been flying jutland since early beta those primary guns have been garbage from day one, better of using the repeaters in the secondary slot as prinary weps lol. thats what i do.

Jan. 13, 2018, 11:10 a.m.

I supose the Jutland is there to grab attention for artys to fire at and forget about the side swipe from vette's. Pre detonation of the Nuke Salvo is an art form I haven't quite managed in space battlegrounds.

It is amazing the better guns on the Monarch in firing time and accuracy.

Forever Remain

Jan. 13, 2018, 4:47 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 13, 2018, 4:58 p.m.

Check this guide out to learn how to play with a jutland.

Citadel GUIDE

Jan. 17, 2018, 4:06 p.m.

I think to improve the ship design, one could either make the main gun more accurate and a precise long range gun out of it. Or go the opposite way and basically keep the range, but make a shotgun out of it by dramatically increasing the number of projectiles. By just keeping the number of projectiles, but making them more accurate, you have basically 2 times the same gun on the same ship, just with different sounds and colors. So not much gained there. A shotgun would by quite nice as perimeter defense against little bugs, but also push a lot of damage after target warp.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.