FORUMS

Sniper OP and too much taken by players ?

Posted: //
Jan. 11, 2018, 9:21 a.m.

Keep moving, make it harder for them to hit you. Use cover to your advatange, get higher/lower than their fireing ark.

While Snipers can be very annoying, they are easily avoided.

Jan. 12, 2018, 3:01 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-205422) said:

The more I read the more this sounds like a "I keep losing and I'm blaming Artillery ships, because I'm amazing at this game and people can't play better than me."

Yes I normally take nukes. Killing an art in one feels great. Also You can self detonate nukes so they won't miss. Use cover. They can't shoot what they can't see.

That + "i don't want to use the primary module that my class has against them on purpose that one-hit kills arties" + "i want the class mine is specificaly weak against be removed" + apparently "i'm missing the point of my internal modules that are both geared toward countering my weakness to arties" (warp and resistance).

Jan. 12, 2018, 3:04 p.m.

And it's even more flummoxing that in a team of 3 none has the idea of switching (purpose of the 5 ships-selection and basically, the point of the game) to healer, thus voiding any arty supremacy.

And by the way arties are not my prefered class (given it's wielded as a proof).

Jan. 13, 2018, 8:19 a.m.

well, i like arties, but if the enemy team has healers, even if its just one hiding behind a wall, i can't kill anything, exapt some other arties or a vette by a luck-hit, but every think else i hit gots fully heald by just one healer while my weapon still reloads so, arties not op, healers may be, as more as the enemy have as lower your chances are to kill one of them, even as artie against some weak hulls cause there are non you would oneshot (exapt vettes maybe, but most times they're to fast)

the main problem is not the single ship-type/class (well healers need a bit a nerf but mainly for its self defenses and selfheals) the main problem with all ship-classes is that teams sometimes take 4 or 5 of the same types and overwelm even the counter-classes just cause of they're more, so it may need a cap of same ships in each team like max 2 healers, max 3 dreads, destroyers, artillery or vettes at the same time, so that not every time your single dread gets shooted by 5 artilery or 5 destroyers never get really damaged cause of the 3 healers around them, and so on

so please don't call a ship OP just cause your enemy use 4, 5, 6 or more of them at same time against you

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.