FORUMS

Tactical Crusers

Posted: //
Jan. 20, 2018, 4:01 a.m.

1- TC need better zoom.Sometimes dont see smaller ships to heal at 4-5 km. 2- Sugestion for main beam heal.Will be nice to we can click on ally and while hold and heal ally ,to have option to look around ship.While do main heal we cant see what going around us.Who need healing to,or is enemy corrvetes near us.We are blind while healing and if we wanna look around we need to stop heal . This sucks. 3- If ally ship press quick" i need heal" button,we need notification on map too.I dont have time to visualy search all ally ships to see who call me.Again, to do that,i need to stop main heal, ( see suggestion No 2).This will be nice for other notifications too.

Sorry for bad eng. ty

Jan. 20, 2018, 9:34 a.m.

Yeah this game needs some sort of sticky targetting where I can display stats for at least one enemy and one friendly at the same time and then have weapons/heal beams autofiring on those targets. I would like to be able to toggle between autofiring and manual firing. It gets tricky maneuvering while shooting sometimes and I wind up crashing into hills or structures because I can't look around while shooting or healing. Hightech spaceships should have better situational awareness.

Jan. 20, 2018, 10:18 a.m.

yeah, come on, make the op healers more op

Jan. 20, 2018, 1:54 p.m.

If you cant see ships at 4-5 klicks, get an appointment optician Tacs need to have spatial awareness aside from healing friendlies, most of the time squading we have the healer call out enemy locations or incoming vettes so we can protect him, you can always keep on healing without lookin at 1 guy. If a guy doesnt open his mouth shouting he wants heals, well too bad then, not getting it then Currently i agree with the " i need repair" call out, it isnt indicated on map well enough to instantly find the target, currently they wil only have the + on them, but thats hard to see most of the time

Jan. 20, 2018, 4:12 p.m.

It isn't about making healers OP it is about making them fun. Staring at a dreadnought's a$$ for half the battle gets so boring I quit playing healers for the purpose of healing. And this is coming from someone who played a healer for 3 years in Dark Age of Camelot, a healer for 3 years in Warcraft, a healer for 3 years in Warhammer Online.... Playing a healer in this game is just plain not fun because you spend most of your time not even getting to see the battle.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.