FORUMS

Dreadnought Emergency Maintenance Megathread

Posted: //
Jan. 20, 2018, 5:57 p.m.

We made a few adjustments during our investigation of the issue involving currencies appearing as '0'. In order to test the results, we are opening the PC game servers starting at 5:00 PM CST. If you're on PC, please hop in game and help us test.

If you see your currencies appear as '0' or do not get match rewards, please post in this thread.

We will monitor the results and give you an update as we have it.

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 20, 2018, 6:47 p.m.

We are seeing positive results and will be opening up the PS4 game servers at 6:00 PM CST. Thanks everyone!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

Jan. 21, 2018, 5:15 a.m.

i went to coaim a reward and all my credits dissappeared while the reward did not unlock. i played a game after and earnt nothing for the win. my go also vanished.

DN_EmptyTuxedo#3505 posted (#post-206790) said:

We made a few adjustments during our investigation of the issue involving currencies appearing as '0'. In order to test the results, we are opening the PC game servers starting at 5:00 PM CST. If you're on PC, please hop in game and help us test.

If you see your currencies appear as '0' or do not get match rewards, please post in this thread.

We will monitor the results and give you an update as we have it.

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:35 a.m.

On my PS4 account both GP and XP are now 0, this is incorrect. GP was 1150 IIRC, can't remember what XP was. Please fix.

Thanks, Nec

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:39 a.m.

H, All of my gold and xp is at 0 and i am currently not receiving any game xp either. Hope this can be sorted soo..thanks☺

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:42 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 21, 2018, 6:56 a.m.

Same here. I didn't have any issues before, but since the severs have gone back up and I played a game my credits and GP have dropped to zero. On PS4.

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:42 a.m.

Gold and XP are still at 0 after games on PS4, hope you can fix that, thanks!

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:43 a.m.

Problems still exsist.

Langdaist prazise unf prazise ist schnell

Jan. 21, 2018, 6:50 a.m.

For completeness I just finished one game and now my GP and XP are reporting expected amounts. Either playing a game fixed it or the devs did something while I was in match.

Jan. 21, 2018, 7:51 a.m.

Updated //
Jan. 21, 2018, 8:24 a.m.

My credits are now '0' on PS4, I didn't have this issue before 19/01/18 maintenance.

EDIT: Upon playing another match, My credits seem to be displaying correctly again.

Closed