FORUMS

solo vs 4 player squads

Posted: //
Jan. 22, 2018, 12:43 a.m.

is there no option to turn off squads? i've experienced 3 consecutive matches were 2 kosheis and 2 t4 dreadnoughts sit in one spot and have an orgy for an easy win.

Jan. 22, 2018, 11:54 a.m.

No there is no option.

Recruit Engineer

Jan. 22, 2018, 12:06 p.m.

no

and that's not a feature why? is it a planned feature? or is a disorganized, non-verbal team of randoms subject to getting raped over and over again?

Jan. 22, 2018, 12:24 p.m.

ATomIK#3168 posted (#post-206913) said:

no

and that's not a feature why? is it a planned feature? or is a disorganized, non-verbal team of randoms subject to getting raped over and over again?

I have no information about it. At least the matchmaker should put a squad on both teams....

Recruit Engineer

Jan. 22, 2018, 4:34 p.m.

Well that certainly dosn't happen on PS4, run into squads a few times with only randoms on ours.

As for dealing with it, Teamwork OP plz nerf? Nah

Jan. 22, 2018, 5:51 p.m.

Teamwork OP plz nerf? Nah

that's not what i'm asking for. you should be able to consent to having your holes resized before you queue up. under "play" should be an options for "solo" or "squads" like every other game. or at the very least implement a way for randoms to use voice chat in-game.

Jan. 25, 2018, 9:55 a.m.

ATomIK#3168 posted (#post-206935) said:

Teamwork OP plz nerf? Nah

that's not what i'm asking for. you should be able to consent to having your holes resized before you queue up. under "play" should be an options for "solo" or "squads" like every other game. or at the very least implement a way for randoms to use voice chat in-game.

the player base is simpley not big enought to seperate squads from solo. Most game I play with thousands of people have done away with squad and solo Q's because there is never enough squads to populate a squad only Q 24/7.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Jan. 25, 2018, 10:26 a.m.

Play solo against squads, break the rules - win).

And if it's serious, of course it's hard to play with random teams against the command, and the balance sheet in such cases balances stupidly on winrate, or even the average number of points. And you get the team and the guys with winrate are less than 1.0....

But I can not say that right now, always without a chance and always this defeat).

description

Jan. 25, 2018, 10:42 a.m.

wel thing is that there are not so many sqads aktive at same time to match them against each other, the next point is that it don't need a coordinated squad to win with the 2-tac-2-dread-combination, cause to play a tac as healer is not that hard to menage, it is maybe the easyest thing in the hole game, while to kill theese combination you need well coordinated teamwork with dreads (for purge nuke) artillery (for high, distant dmg on the healers) and also healers to avoid both killed by the other enemy ships around...

so in my opinion they should lower the mainweapon range of tac and mage healing a bit more difficult...

Jan. 26, 2018, 2:34 p.m.

Updated //
Jan. 26, 2018, 2:35 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-207140) said:

the player base is simpley not big enought

The_Draco#9081 posted (#post-207143) said:

wel thing is that there are not so many sqads aktive at same time to match them against each other,

that shouldn't matter. throw in the genius olga and melville bots

the next point is that it don't need a coordinated squad to win with the 2-tac-2-dread-combination, cause to play a tac as healer is not that hard to menage, it is maybe the easyest thing in the hole game

yeah. we know. which is exactly why this thread was made. tacts are stupidly overpowered compared to every ship in the game.

so in my opinion they should lower the mainweapon range of tac and mage healing a bit more difficult...

that's something i can agree on, but obviously won't get changed since the developers have the biggest hard-ons for tacts. if my team of random 20 IQ players somehow manage to catch a tact cruiser wandering away from the clusterfck of heals, we still won't be able to kill his bùtt buddy in time because the one we just killed has already respawned shooting his loads into his friend. it's disgusting.

also, seriously..

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.