I know this is a matter of opinion because different maps suit different styles. Here is my list of best to worse. I can't remember all the spellings of the map names so some descriptive phrases are provided to avoid ambiguity:
- Armani (volcano) - love all the nokes and crannys. Don't need to rely on heavy armour to survive,
- Red Sands - as above
- Kappa Base - as above
- Dry Dock - not so great as it creates a kind of trench warfare scenario where fleets slug it out over the divide.
- Rings of Saturn - although lots of interesting places on the periphery the main arena is basically just an open space, no-mans-land kiling field. It can take ages to get to the action without warp,
- Ryugu Haven - not a fan. Flying around in concentric circles. As above for getting to the place where the action is
- Skybridge - really hate this one. Everyone just decends to the empty space below and have a slug match with little space for strategy.
Well those are my thoughts