FORUMS

Need Some Help with my Dreadnoughts

Posted: //
Jan. 28, 2018, 3:02 p.m.

So I've got the PS4 version and at this point I've only made it to Tier III but I've got a pretty good idea of what ships I like and don't like. But I just can't decide between the options for the dreadnought class. I don't yet have the Jutland, but I want to hold off on that until I get my Vigo anyway. My dilema is about the Chernobog and the Gravis. I like them both a lot, but I can't decide which to use. I do tend to perform better with the Chernobog, but The Gravis just feels better to me.

Right now I'm running with Nuke, Vultures, Anti-Missile Lasers and Armor Amp on my Chernobog with Plasma Broadside, Jackal Torps, Autoguns and Armor Amp on my Gravis. I tend to stay back more with my Chernobog, hence the long range weapons, and get up close and personal with the Gravis. Gravis feels more fun to me, but seems to lack survivability. Whereas the Chernobog survives better, but doesn't feel as satisfying. Should I try different modules? What are some good loadouts for these ships? Also, I've seen some forums saying that the Gravis line of Dreads have bugged shields. Is this still true?

Jan. 28, 2018, 4:15 p.m.

The shields got fixed, the PS4 should already have that patch, although I have no PS4 and cannot verify myself.

Your loadouts are pretty good, at T3 you do not have that many choices anyway. I do not think that your dilemma can get solved, as those ships have different stats and thus need different playstyles and your team has to play accordingly.

Recruit Engineer

Jan. 28, 2018, 4:17 p.m.

I personally like the Lorica (Gravis)... I use nuke, armor pulse, armor amp and jackal torpedoes. I use the Lorica also because there are way less people using it. And the shields are no longer bugged.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.