FORUMS

Kills by AI team mates don't give points after done damage anymore?

Posted: //
Feb. 1, 2018, 4:50 p.m.

If this wasn't a bug then it is a pretty bad change in my opinion.

Feb. 1, 2018, 7:16 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 1, 2018, 7:17 p.m.

Your bots get kills? Svetlana and Olga nearly always go 0- 6 for me.

Feb. 2, 2018, 6:19 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 2, 2018, 6:23 a.m.

It was the Command Ship at that. I took over half of that ship's health away and than Leto Eto comes around and shoots it down and gets 300 points while I get nothing.

Now that I think about it, it was probably the first time it happened to me that a AI player shoots down a Command Ship so it might be that it wasn't changed in the last patch or a bug, just a thing that hasn't been added to give points for yet because it's a rather rare event.

Feb. 2, 2018, 4:18 p.m.

Personnaly, I ALWAYS have the other way around. If I damage an ennemy ship (playeror otherwise) and my command ship gets the kill I have no points whatsoever. EVERY time! It also happens when any AI "steals" my kill (I usualy am in the "we all share the kills as a team" team, but not when I get no points for having done 2/3 of the job...)

While I'm aboard my tactical cruiser, my allies are invincibles!

Feb. 7, 2018, 6:19 a.m.

Same here. The K/D Ratio is not so important for me, because I am playing the Objective. But the Points are really important.

Fortunately, such situations are rather the exception. But the whole thing has to be repaired.

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Feb. 7, 2018, 11:52 a.m.

It was the Command Ship at that. I took over half of that ship's health away and than Leto Eto comes around and shoots it down and gets 300 points while I get nothing.

Now that I think about it, it was probably the first time it happened to me that a AI player shoots down a Command Ship so it might be that it wasn't changed in the last patch or a bug, just a thing that hasn't been added to give points for yet because it's a rather rare event.

Technically the AI dosn't get points either. Only the overal team score goes up

Essentially, any kill by an AI player does not distribute points to any contributing players. That is particularly noticible on Command Ship kills.

Closed