FORUMS

Desperate and sad

Posted: //
Feb. 4, 2018, 6:38 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 4, 2018, 6:39 p.m.

He does kind of have a point. With how the matchmaking works my level 2 ships are generally pitted against level 5s. Can't grind if you can't dent anything...

That is quite literally impossible.

Feb. 5, 2018, 2:07 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2018, 2:31 a.m.

Daxten#3759 posted (#post-208709) said:

He does kind of have a point. With how the matchmaking works my level 2 ships are generally pitted against level 5s. Can't grind if you can't dent anything...

That is quite literally impossible.

The matchmaking issue is impossible? Then why is it one of the top searchs for dreadnought on Google? And mentioned in most of the reviews? Something tells me your living in denial Love, don't worry there's people who are still in denial about the world not being a sphere XD

There's not enough people playing so it actually happens alot. Even after buying aload of gp I'm about done with the game. What's the point in getting absolutely slaughtered in almost every game ships more than double your level just to get that little bit of xp. If the devs don't fix it it'll just cause all new players to lose interest quickly

Feb. 5, 2018, 3:48 a.m.

[M-u-t-l-e-y-666#1266]posted (#post-208707)]said:

T2 and T5 can not mix. They are locked in different divisions.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Feb. 5, 2018, 4:08 a.m.

Maybe he meant T2 and T4? But this has been fixed too.

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Feb. 5, 2018, 5:02 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2018, 5:04 a.m.

Clearly not, I'll post a picture tonight

I maybe wrong on this next bit but tier 2 ships don't have access to level 7 weapons do they?

Feb. 5, 2018, 5:41 a.m.

No. T2 ships only have access to T2 weapons, there are no T7 weapons.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

Feb. 5, 2018, 5:51 a.m.

When you die it tells you the gun that kills you with a Roman numeral next to it, does that numeral not represent the weapons level?

Feb. 5, 2018, 6:26 a.m.

Roman numeral? Are you sure that the game you are playing is called dreadnought?

The community should not be afraid of the developers- The developers should be afraid of their community. carrier

^I want to believe^

https://youtu.be/z_Gd9-IfYzw

Feb. 5, 2018, 7:44 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2018, 8:04 a.m.

They are refering to the kill screen:

description

When you die it tells you the gun that kills you with a Roman numeral next to it, does that numeral not represent the weapons level?

That's a display bug, no matter who kills you you see the VIII weapon (that does not exist).

Recruit is limited to Teir 1 & 2, Veteran is limited to T3 & 4, and Legendary is Teir 4 & 5.

The only exception currentlly is on PS4, that still has the matchmaking issue were if you have a full fleet of t2's then you could be pulled into a Veteran match. This is "fixable" by keeping a single T1 ship in your fleet. AFAIK that has been fixed on PC and I hoped that was part of the last PS4 patch, but I'm unsure if it was. You can also deliberately put T2's in your Veteran fleet, but then you are just punishing yourself.

I completely agree that matchmaking requires work, but stating that T2's are thrown in with T5's is demonstrably false. You can't even get T3's with T5's.

Feb. 5, 2018, 9:21 a.m.

Ah, I saw a T2 in a Veteran game last night and was wondering how that could've happened.

Felt a bit guilty obliterating them with my Vigo... :/

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.