FORUMS

Problems with the Modules

Posted: //
Feb. 5, 2018, 4:32 a.m.

The modules seem to have a weird bug. It has happened to me very often that I can not see the cooldown time with the modules ingame. The module fields in the game are then simply gray after using modules.

It happens with the Fulgora, Aion & Vigo.

Another Problem that appears for serveral times: I fired Storm Missiles at an enemy right in front of me. According to the module, the rockets were fired because the cooldown starts. However, the Missiles are not visible and do not hit the opponent.

Used ship was the Vigo.

Greetings Psyduck

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Feb. 5, 2018, 5:10 a.m.

Armor amplifier on the snipers is broken. It shows you got 10 seconds active period, but you can take damage. My drain torpedos are still flipping around the target, never locking on! Stasis, drain, disruptor missiles still doing marry-go-round as well. Armor anplifier on dreadnoughts fail to trigger very often. Modules fail to work occasionally when you are being scrumbled. Shield fails to work if you take damage on your srern and you got the "get my good side" ability. Tartarous missile fails to descend occasionally.

Vae Victis

Feb. 7, 2018, 6:21 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 7, 2018, 6:23 a.m.

And another one.

The Tesla-Pods also have some bugs. They rather shoot at the little fighters who are flying around Random in the map (Team Deathmatch) instead of at the enemy ships. In addition, the three pods are not distributed further apart. Most of the time they are stacked deposed.

It´s not a big issue, but it´s a issue. ^^

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Closed