FORUMS

Maintenance bonuses for PS4 Player

Posted: //
Feb. 5, 2018, 9:59 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 5, 2018, 10:02 a.m.

That's really nice what the players get with a maintenance of the PC version of Dreadnought.

If you logged in between 1/15 and 1/22 we will be granting this to your account during the 1.11 maintenance planned next week.

Bonus

What are the chances that the PS4 players get such great bonuses too?

Greetings Psyduck

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

Courage and courage alone overtake them all!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Feb. 5, 2018, 10:03 a.m.

Hi Psyduck,

As it was mentioned in the last Community Update (and also confirmed on Facebook, not sure where you got your picture ), the compensation is for BOTH PC and PS4 players.

What's bound to the PC maintenance is the distribution of those rewards, but they'll be given to players on both platform. (As long as you did login between the 15th and 22nd of January)

French Community Manager

"Do or do not, there is no try."

Feb. 6, 2018, 3:51 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 6, 2018, 3:53 a.m.

Hey Tytyes,

the picture is from this website/forum. If you are on the main page of the forum then you can already see it directly. Is written in light blue letters. "This" has a link. If you click on it then comes the picture posted by me.

I logged in the period on the PS4. But I did not get the promised bonus. : / I would know that, because I am playing every week to grind Credits and XP to unlock my Oberon T5 Healer.

Greetings Psyduck

What is the strongest weapon of mankind? The ships of Akula Vector? No! The ships of Jupiter Arms? No! The ships of Oberon? The torpedo? The plasma broadside? No to everything!

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Feb. 6, 2018, 4:29 a.m.

Nobody did get the compensation yet. It is supposed to be distributed when PC Update 1.11 goes live, PS4 will have a short downtime aswell.

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

Feb. 6, 2018, 5:17 a.m.

Ah ok! Thanks! You should first drink a coffee before you go in the forum. xD

[Psyduck alias girly01]

Closed