FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.11 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
Feb. 9, 2018, 8:08 a.m.

Only issue i'm really having is the UI. The sounds drown out everything else into a a whisper.

Feb. 9, 2018, 9:41 a.m.

Last night there was intermittent stuttering lag for a timelength of a few frames since the new patch, both in-game and in hangar, but worse in hangar. For another player the stuttering lag in-game was even worse for him; the game became unplayable for him. It may have to do with with a lot of people downloading the patch and taxing the servers last night. Hopefully, this is the case; otherwise, the patch have have caused the graphics to become too resource-intensive for my poor integrated graphics.

Feb. 9, 2018, 5:41 p.m.

i dont have any questions BUT i do have an idea to give you for the next update. How about adding new main and secondary weapons type instead oj just the skills? id would give players more variety of upgrades for ships, more strategic builds and more options when it comes to creating your own play style

Feb. 9, 2018, 6:44 p.m.

Really liking the new stuff so far. I haven't explored everything in the patch just yet, but I like what I see the game feels like it has a bit more depth now, and in several ways.

I wanted to throw a suggestion out;

The end of game splash screen with our ship, can we get some bling/polish here? I would love to see the ship's name, or maybe the manufacturer too. This splash screen would have a lot more feeling and value in the postmatch with a simple addition like this I think!

Danke for reading!

Feb. 9, 2018, 8:29 p.m.

Almost all of this update is very good, still wish there wasn't 2-3 tier versions of a ship, and instead have new factions with their own different ships.

Feb. 10, 2018, 4:02 p.m.

so far i like pretty much everything.... but get this freakin global chat out of my face. if its minimized and stays minimized whatever... but the fact it pops up everytime i do something is making me pretty annoyed.

Feb. 10, 2018, 10:02 p.m.

Were is the server located ..

Feb. 11, 2018, 12:32 a.m.

I live in Australia .. the patch is taking forever .. like 20 hrs to download

Feb. 11, 2018, 10:37 a.m.

[BobRamU#7989] said:

Texas. But downloading should get handled by Amazon AWS. So dl server should be close to you.

Recruit Engineer

Feb. 11, 2018, 8:27 p.m.

Jawayne#8001 posted (#post-209911) said:

[BobRamU#7989] said:

Texas. But downloading should get handled by Amazon AWS. So dl server should be close to you.

Texas .. OMG to far away from me , High ping & lag to boot

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.