FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.11 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
Feb. 11, 2018, 9:43 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 11, 2018, 11:29 p.m.

"In-game bug reporter is now functioning as intended."

No it aint, the global chat steals input focus while you type in the bug reporter

"Collision and environmental improvements"

You might want to re-think that I got stuck in structures that offer pass through clearnance like there was invisible walls

And I got fliped on my back a few times getting hit with other ships, though I sortof enjoyed it...

"Corrected an issue where you could blow up the Goliath Torpedo before it's armed"

Maybe that bug fix created this bug where half my torpedo shots spawn nothing? when they do, half the torpedo that do spawn shoot no where near were I am aiming.... the latter is usually when you shoot a torpedo without a target lock Previous patch also had the goliath disapear mid flight with no sign of getting stopped by an a anti nuke module carried by an art...

Also, has the range on that topedo been reduced? because it seems all my shots are short by half the distance

"Corrected an issue where AI uses more than two Tactical Cruisers on Proving Grounds." OK, Can you fix the issue where actual gameplay AIs do nothing but wait at their spawn point to be shot down? I'm looking at you Melville Blanco!!

"Fixed a bug where pods were unable to be destroyed with weapons."

Did you fix the tesla pod module spawing all 3 pods in the same spot?

edit: Your chat color schem is simply horrible Pic

Site | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube | GameMaker

Feb. 12, 2018, 8:28 a.m.

Best thing from this update is we seems to be getting more T5 matches than before. My T5 fleet is now dust-free!!!

Feb. 12, 2018, 2:38 p.m.

love the update. the hangar is now glitchy tho.

Feb. 12, 2018, 4:25 p.m.

game wont load. I've hit play 3 times now and it goes thru the first load then it just closes and goes back to the launcher

Feb. 13, 2018, 1:03 a.m.

game wont start

Feb. 13, 2018, 12:20 p.m.

Framedrops in hangar are annoying. Everyone is getting them!

Feb. 14, 2018, 11:17 p.m.

I really like the updates on the game. Definite improvement. When I read these forums, I was thinking the game was going to be ruined by all these mines and what not, talk. Surprisingly, it is very much improved. I find it easier to play the class III/IV games than the class II. Is it just me? Probably so... I was wondering if there is any way to use the class I ships XP and ships I just don't fly no matter how much tried, (like corvettes) I have waisted money on, to use on ship I would rather improve?

Feb. 16, 2018, 7:22 p.m.

Updated //
Feb. 16, 2018, 7:23 p.m.

DN_MiguelItUp#0468 posted (#post-209527) said:

PC update 1.11 is now live and out in the wild! With it comes a number of new things like global chat, module previews, and an improved End of Match screen! Do you have questions or input regarding 1.11? Let us know in this thread!

You can see the 1.11 patch notes here!

What ever happened to all the custom paints? There used to be about 8 pages of them, one of which made the ship completely red (though I can't remmember the specific name). When the winter update arrived it removed most of the custom paint options and replaced them with winter themed ones. I thought in this new update it would restore the ability to purchase the other paints, but you can still only buy the winter themed paints. What happened to all the other paint jobs?

Feb. 21, 2018, 12:53 a.m.

Updated //
Feb. 21, 2018, 1:01 a.m.

FUN LOW STRESS GAME!

Four Bugs encountered I've posted about them in Dev tracker.

More paints and pattern please!

One suggestion make all Officer Briefings available on T3 ships to help level the playing field.

Feb. 21, 2018, 11:33 p.m.

Loving the update! The extra mods at lower tiers the fact you can spec what you want for your ships from the start. epic!

Deepnausea

Twitch | Twitter | Gtribe | Discord

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.