FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.11 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
Feb. 22, 2018, 2:08 p.m.

So any idea when we will see 1.11.1?

Feb. 24, 2018, 4:26 p.m.

"According to your feedback these were outclassed by Ballistic Broadside which has a higher range and shorter cooldown. We made the Plasma Broadside hit harder to put them in the same ballpark as the Ballistic broadside."

Why has plasma brodsides II and III been buffed even though ballistic broadsides only exists at tiers IV an V ? No buff to plasma broadsides IV, so they are still outclassed by ballistic broadsides IV...

TL;DR: delete tac cruisers.

Feb. 25, 2018, 10:20 a.m.

Love the update it was great to finally be able to pick what i wanted from the tech tree also the load outs and being able to use modules fron the previous tier untill you can unlock same tier ons really helps out . Thank you for listening and making this game much more enjoyable.

Feb. 25, 2018, 2:50 p.m.

There was prosses reset with the update? or is just me? After the update i started as new player.

Feb. 25, 2018, 5:19 p.m.

NikosMittas#6853 posted (#post-211794) said:

There was prosses reset with the update? or is just me? After the update i started as new player.

How long ago has it been since you played ? There was a reset but that was a long time ago there was no reset on this patch and will be none going ahead.

Feb. 27, 2018, 10:09 p.m.

Love the game.. Id love a healer specific mod which would be a sacrifical one which has a fatal timer but on death gives a team heal burst call it "one for the team"

Above else..have fun.

March 2, 2018, 12:16 a.m.

Vorweg, ich spiele DN auf der ps4. Da der techtree Patch auch bald für ps erscheint beschäftigen mich zwei Fragen. 1. Meine fulgora Besitz fast alle Module. Bekomme ich dann nach dem Patch die medusa und vindicta "for free"? Dann kann ich mir den grind auf 120k ep sparen. 2. Was tkottedennes die neuen t4 Module? Für die jutland liegen die Preise bei 14k und 28k ep.

March 2, 2018, 2:50 a.m.

Hi,

I dont know if this is proper thread but I would like to see one thing comming back: When unlocking higher tier ship all unlocked basic devices should immmediately be avaiable for lower tier ship. It was like that before (I think it got lost with last December update or so). That would be a fair bonus for players.

March 2, 2018, 5:22 a.m.

Updated //
March 2, 2018, 5:24 a.m.

Spartan337#6531 posted (#post-212397) said:

Vorweg, ich spiele DN auf der ps4. Da der techtree Patch auch bald für ps erscheint beschäftigen mich zwei Fragen. 1. Meine fulgora Besitz fast alle Module. Bekomme ich dann nach dem Patch die medusa und vindicta "for free"? Dann kann ich mir den grind auf 120k ep sparen. 2. Was tkottedennes die neuen t4 Module? Für die jutland liegen die Preise bei 14k und 28k ep.

Zu 1. Wenn du 10 Module erforscht und gekauft hast, kannst du danach die Medusa und Vindicta für ein paar XP (5k +7k oder so) erforschen und dann claimen

Wenn du aber nur Module erforscht hast und damit durch den Techtree bist, dann funktionert das nicht

2 . Die neuen Preise für T4 Module liegen bei 35 - 55k XP und 20 - 25k Credits pro Modul, Sekundärwaffen kosten 40-50k XP und 23-25k Credits. 17 Module sind erforderlich für Stufe V

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 4, 2018, 2:32 p.m.

Updated //
March 4, 2018, 2:36 p.m.

How's the patching strategy now? We get one every quarter, or every month, or what?

I'm starting to feel like I shouldn't invest any more time or money into this game, without having a clear vision of where it is headed. I'm really curious if GreyBox is willing to quickly fix the most pressing issues the game currently has, or they just let them keep floating around for months, to diminish the playerbase further. It might seem like a stupid question, you could retaliate with "of course they want to fix stuff, they'd be stupid not to", but you have to realize that even this very forum has been haunted by the mighty Babaji for quite a long time now, and no apparent measures were taken. If the game receives the same attitude, I'm out for good.

Basically I'm not sure if this game has a future, and I need to get convinced that it does... a patch, a list of plans with approximate dates, and stuff like that would really help. I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only person feeling this way.

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.