FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.11 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
March 6, 2018, 7 p.m.

is anybody else gettingan issue..i click play and NOTHING< ZILTCH<ZIPPO..nothing happens, it is apprently STILL being patched acording to the loading thingy..yet the forum has it having ended 6 HOURS ago?

March 6, 2018, 7:36 p.m.

Are The ps4 servers down ?

March 6, 2018, 8:16 p.m.

I'm also having the same problem as Taffybear. Click on "Play Dreadnought" and nothing happens.

My fists bleed death. Welcome to your doom!

March 6, 2018, 8:34 p.m.

Same only I got to the press x to play

March 6, 2018, 8:45 p.m.

I have the same issue. The launcher isn't launching the game when I press "Play Dreadnought".

March 6, 2018, 9:55 p.m.

wait for the hotfix for the infine loading screen guys.

March 7, 2018, 2:09 a.m.

I've actually seen a dev fly the Leviathan in one of the matches before 1.11.1 dropped, and man I was drooling all over the place! That thing looks so frikkin' crazy good!

Also, yaaaaay patch!

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 7, 2018, 2:17 a.m.

I had the issue with the nothing happening when you attempt to launch the game from the launcher. After a bit it tried to install a patch again, and didnt download at a any sort of speed, saying it would day 7 days or 18 hours. Instantly jumping to 92% then going back to what ever % it was at. I uninstalled it three times now, i even went into my Registry and deleted Gray Box from it. Still same issue, my internet speed is fine, im using other apps right now. This only happened after they rolled out this patch.

I just spent $60 on the Uber pack they have less than 24 hours ago, now i cant play.

March 7, 2018, 2:53 p.m.

Same issue click Play Dreadnought it says loading then right back to Play Dreadnought.

March 8, 2018, 11:25 a.m.

I just read the bug fixes and it doesn't say anywhere that the issue with players not getting points for done damage due to AI making the final blow which I and others here have been criticising for a while now got fixed (which then I assume would come to PS4 in the next patch).

So I hope it did get fixed and that that comes to the PS4 as well.

If it was fixed before on PC then sorry for bothering you.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.