FORUMS

PC GAME UPDATE 1.11 FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD

Posted: //
March 11, 2018, 6:47 p.m.

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-213848) said:

Well thats why i am not buying one (maybe the Orion, it has a pretty common loadout). But i wish you would get a little more than just fancy looks for 4000 GP.

Btw i'm done with the doable part, got all t4 ships and a few t5's

Well you should appreciate the fact that a day one player is not able to match your tier 4,s or 5,s with just a swipe of his credit card.

March 11, 2018, 7:03 p.m.

Why ? Buying a ship doesn't mean you know how to steer it A day one player in a legendary or good vet match is very likely to get stomped, regardless of ship class or loadout. But i don't mind if players want to buy their way up as long as the battles are fun and the queue times short.

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 12, 2018, 7:24 a.m.

lethal61#8149 posted (#post-213851) said:

W4R-DN#4622 posted (#post-213848) said:

Well thats why i am not buying one (maybe the Orion, it has a pretty common loadout). But i wish you would get a little more than just fancy looks for 4000 GP.

Btw i'm done with the doable part, got all t4 ships and a few t5's

Well you should appreciate the fact that a day one player is not able to match your tier 4,s or 5,s with just a swipe of his credit card.

I'm okay with T5 as an earned place, but for T4 let people buy in.

1. There isn't enough time in life for normal people to grind this game. I love you all, but the grind is silly.
  2. Especially for ships that start at T4 (jutland, koschei, vindicta, etc) it's nice if players can buy straight to their playstyle.

I've been here since closed beta, played a lot, grinded through the stupidity. If a player walks up today and wants to put $20 into the game and buy a jutland for some fun, that's a win-win for me. New players, new money. In that scenario I lose nothing, and it's good for the game, so I don't see a conflict.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.