FORUMS

Healing beams and pods are breaking the game! Remove heal beams and pods!

Posted: //
Feb. 24, 2018, 12:57 p.m.

The only problem is if you don't have purge unlocked or available and they playerbase doen't have enough of those ships modules unlocked yet...

Feb. 24, 2018, 3:23 p.m.

Dauntless#2042 posted (#post-211653) said:

The only problem is if you don't have purge unlocked or available and they playerbase doen't have enough of those ships modules unlocked yet...

I conceed, that is an issue. However, it's an issue rooted in how the unlock system works (in that virtually all the juicy stuff is unlocked in T4), and is not a problem with healers themselves.

Feb. 24, 2018, 5:57 p.m.

I would argue that when healing (and countering healing) completely dominates the meta game, that's an indication it needs looked at.

What if a heal-block effect was added to either the "disrupted" or "drained" effect? Those effects are widely available even in recruit, and would generally make healers less effective at keeping people alive under-fire, without compromising their ability to patch up people who have taken cover.

I think I'd prefer to see it on "disrupted", as I'd like "drained" to get an energy-block effect that stops getting energy from ANY source for the duration.

March 3, 2018, 7:11 p.m.

OP is Tier 3, of course a lot of things seem unbalanced. After Tier 4, it will improve.

Unlocking all ships and modules should not be the endgame, it should mark the point where the game truly begins.

March 7, 2018, 9:56 p.m.

the best games i have played/participatined in is when we have a Healer Blob and they have a Healer Blob.

You get into a pattern and then people figure out a way to break the pattern.

Someone/team breaks the Blob by doing some great game play (ram, Focus fire, scrambler, AOEs) and 1 team edges a head by 1 kill.

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

March 8, 2018, 2:35 a.m.

Lymceh#8349 posted (#post-211657) said:

Dauntless#2042 posted (#post-211653) said:

I conceed, that is an issue. However, it's an issue rooted in how the unlock system works (in that virtually all the juicy stuff is unlocked in T4), and is not a problem with healers themselves.

T3 has access to Tarterus nukes of patch 1.11.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 8, 2018, 5:47 a.m.

I love my Gravis dropping a Tartarus into a heal ball. If the rest of the team follows my Gravis is and lays down some focus fire too..... I shed a little tear of happiness when the team plays as a team.

March 8, 2018, 6:44 a.m.

Fully agree with TS, all types of healing should be removed from the game. Its dynamics-and-meta breaking.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.