FORUMS

[PC] Looking for a clan

Posted: //
March 2, 2018, 12:44 p.m.

Hey everyone! I've been part of the game, or at least folling it since it was talked about way back when. I just recently started getting into the game and working on getting to T5. Right now I have 1 T4 ship (Just got it today) and several T3s, 2s and 1s. I'm looking to join an active clan that games on a nightly basis but does not require me to be online every night. I'm a married with 4 kids and a full time job that gives me a ton of OT so I need something that will accept me and know that I can't get on every night but I do try. I have all the voice coms you can think of and have my own TS server along with my own Discord server (everyone does now days) I live in Az and I'm on, when I can be, around 7PM and stay online for about 3 to 4 hours.

I have been getting my stream stuff setup to start streaming the game and will be more then happy to promote the clan on my stream and fly the log and such. If you have a place for me or know of a clan recruiting please let me know here. Looking forward to gaming with all of you in the future and having a good time! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to talk with some of you soon and find me a new home!!

Posted: //
March 2, 2018, 1:11 p.m.

Updated //
March 2, 2018, 1:11 p.m.

You might want to have a look at the now official DN disord server ( https://discord.gg/BeyWcZ ) for clans (just view that recruit channel). And if you dont find a clan that fits your requirements, you can ask some lone wolfs to join you for a few quick matches, since there are lots of them on the discord, too

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.