FORUMS

Officer breffings need a rebalance.

Posted: //
March 6, 2018, 6:37 a.m.

Updated //
March 6, 2018, 6:48 a.m.

In my opinion, some are really powerful, and a little too good, some make modules pointless.

Adrenalin shot. Completly nullifies drains. a healer gets hit by a drain? oh well never mind, I'll just keep getting energy by healing passivly, and directly. Makes taking drains pointless.

This need deminishing returns for it. The more you heal/get healed the less energy you get back. if you are being healed and have full health you get no energy back.

Or drains get reworked so you can not gain energy for a set amount of time.

Desperet mesures. it's like having 3 modules for free. as you get all your modules reset, all your energy back, and all debuff off you. Sure you need to get to 25% ish helth for it to work activate, but it's basicly a get out of jail free card. It dose not mean the player using it has more skill, they where going to die, it saves them 90% of the time. No skill involved with it at all. It's completly over powred and give an unfair advantage to anyone running it, Vs anyone not.

To balance this I'd have it, give energy and remove debuffs at most. really this needs to be a get out of dodge ability, not a stand and fight one.

feel free to add what changes you'd make to others. or to these.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 6, 2018, 9:30 a.m.

Better look over how Drain works, seen it work fine on other ships but healers with E Gen can get their energy back even tho T4 Drain has a 10 sec drain duration. Rework Drain so outside factors like E Gen and AS wont refill energy

March 6, 2018, 8:27 p.m.

If you correctly spot (I mean with the "F" command by default) the ennemy Healer; and told (in vocal obviously) your team to focus on it before you drain it ==> the Healer will die...

Desperate measures are really OP on certain ships (especially Netron), and on the other side on certain ships it's completly useless if the entire team is focusing you (I mean in Legendary TDM).

Chaîne Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/krustylow

March 9, 2018, 1:28 p.m.

YES, Adrenaline Shot should not work (or at least significantly weakened) when under the effect of a Drain module.

Energy Generator is a good hard counter for Drain modules; maybe it's too good...as it makes the Drain module completely pointless in all circumstances, so maybe make Energy Generator have a decreased energy recharge rate while under drain effects so that the Drain module is not completely pointless.

March 9, 2018, 1:57 p.m.

energy gen should stay as it is, because its a module it can be disrupted

AS inactive during drain is a fair i think

"Wenn ich nicht weiß, was ich mache, dann weiß es der Gegner auch nicht!"

PC | German

March 10, 2018, 1:20 a.m.

Some girls crying about something is OP again? People like you already nerfed all that can be. Game is still fun, but it was more fun 8 month ago.

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

March 10, 2018, 2:16 a.m.

Hell_rabbit#0438 posted (#post-213635) said:

Some girls crying about something is OP again? People like you already nerfed all that can be. Game is still fun, but it was more fun 8 month ago.

I'm someone with both of these OB's and I think they are too good, I'm not crying about anything. have a look at what they do, DM is like having 3 extra modules, for one OB slot. AS makes drains worthless, and is completly passive and you get energy no matter what your healing, including fully heald ships.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

March 10, 2018, 2:55 a.m.

Updated //
March 10, 2018, 2:55 a.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-213690) said:

I'm someone with both of these OB's and I think they are too good, I'm not crying about anything. have a look at what they do, DM is like having 3 extra modules, for one OB slot. AS makes drains worthless, and is completly passive and you get energy no matter what your healing, including fully heald ships.

You have forgot to mention one detail: DM activated when your armour falls to 10% or 15%. Destroyer shields stops only 75% of damage, not 100%(!), so even with DM activated you have 1 chance to take your enemy with you and nothing more. All this briefings in a hands of experienced player make a deadly combination but it's not means that something is OP. If i go to play recriut fleet, i will play without any briefings and win at 1st place, other players will start to complain that nuclear torpedo OP, warp jump OP etc. I don't think that we need any rebalance in briefings. Even healer's damage beam that can get you across the whole map i can understand.

I am the wolf in the shadows night, Warrior of a dying light, Death to the drowning fright, Soldier of this endless fight.

March 10, 2018, 3:21 a.m.

Updated //
March 10, 2018, 3:21 a.m.

AS makes drains worthless, and is completly passive and you get energy no matter what your healing, including fully heald ships.

Well I'm not quite sure about that one... At least the green energy regen buff to the top left of my HP does NOT appear simply by pointing my healing beam at a full HP ship.

I haven specifically tested it, so it is possible that having my energy at maximum completely prevents me from gaining this buff, but that'd be kinda stupid... I'm assuming that a buff is a buff, and should appear on you whether you're effectively using it or not, for example you do get the buff from weaponbooster pulses regardless of you firing your weapons.

I'll look into it today as soon as I get the chance to play, but I clearly remember that when battles start out and I poke unmoving / inactive players with my healing beam to wake up already, I do not get any buffs.

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 10, 2018, 4:52 a.m.

Hell_rabbit#0438 posted (#post-213691) said:

You have forgot to mention one detail: DM activated when your armour falls to 10% or 15%. Destroyer shields stops only 75% of damage, not 100%(!), so even with DM activated you have 1 chance to take your enemy with you and nothing more. All this briefings in a hands of experienced player make a deadly combination but it's not means that something is OP. If i go to play recriut fleet, i will play without any briefings and win at 1st place, other players will start to complain that nuclear torpedo OP, warp jump OP etc. I don't think that we need any rebalance in briefings. Even healer's damage beam that can get you across the whole map i can understand.

No, DM will not give "skilled" players one chance to take an enemy with them, it gives then a get out of jail card when they should be dead. It's a cheese OB that lets you make mistakes. Ive seen many a ramcan that should be dead get off a second ram and get away because of it, when they should be dead because the other player has done everything right.

Yes anyone who has been playign the game for a good while will beat new players, that's not a point that's a fact and a poor argument.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.