FORUMS

The upcoming costum matches

Posted: //
March 8, 2018, 11:06 a.m.

Will games won through those be recorded for contracts and trophies as well?

March 9, 2018, 1:10 a.m.

Nope, they covered this in the stream on Wednesday. Contracts and Trophies as well as KDA and everything like that are unaffected (if I'm recalling correctly)

March 9, 2018, 2:46 a.m.

Then hopefully the trophies are changed or fixed. Particularly the Team Elimination ones.

March 9, 2018, 4:35 a.m.

team elimination was removed from pc, i think this will happen to ps4, too.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

March 9, 2018, 5:08 a.m.

Updated //
March 9, 2018, 5:10 a.m.

I wouldn't want them to remove the Team Elimination trophies (or the mode as a whole), because now and then someone does get a Team Elimination related trophy, and they aren't the rarest ones in the game.

I don't have a TE trophy yet and probably played like 5 TE matches in total out of 625+ matches but I'm still a long time of playing away from stopping the game so I might still get to play the mode more often.

March 9, 2018, 10:26 a.m.

I think I got to play one TE match and that took like an 8 hour queue.

March 9, 2018, 11:01 a.m.

It just takes organisation. All it needs is two full squads queuing at the same time for it. The other slots will be filled with bots if nobody else was waiting (I think).

March 11, 2018, 10:49 a.m.

Updated //
March 11, 2018, 10:50 a.m.

They are the rarest ones in the game. Along with the trophy for beating round 10 in havoc they are each below 0.02% attained by all players, according to the PSN's statistics. As for PSNP, they are below all below 1.00%; the lowest is for winning 25 TE matches with 0.34%.

The trophy to kill a fighter jet in TE mode is probably bugged too, making it even less common. I had to submit a ticket showing the developers a video of my own game where I done it three times and got no trophy.

It's a whole other issue that no one in the world has the platinum.

March 11, 2018, 10:53 a.m.

In the NA version there is at least one guy who only needs to win a few TE matches to get the Platinum.

For the EU version I know someone who has to get Cry Havoc and one of the more easier trophies he doesn't have yet for whatever reason to get the Platinum.

And the Mosquito Trap trophy does seem bugged, I shot one down (player, not AI) with modules but it didn't pop, apparently it needs to be done with regular weapons.

Closed