FORUMS

Jackal Torpedos need Indicators

Posted: //
March 9, 2018, 1:16 a.m.

Updated //
March 9, 2018, 1:16 a.m.

For real. Too many times I get mysteriously blown up by something and it turns out to be Jackal Torpedos. These things have no friggen indicators and it's EXTREMELY frustrating that you never know where they're coming from.

March 9, 2018, 3:19 a.m.

Thats is the upside of torpedos. Downside is target-tracking and speed.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

March 9, 2018, 10:28 a.m.

Torpedo salvo gives indicators and tracking, as well as drain, stasis, disruptor, and basically every other torpedo in the game. Jackal Torpedo gives absolutely zero indication that they're even launched or coming near you.

March 9, 2018, 11:35 a.m.

II think he means the tracking isn't very good, rather than there's no tracking. Torpedoes are generally avoidable.

And I don't ever remember seeing indicators when torps are coming at me, not like the ones you get with missiles.

March 9, 2018, 1:14 p.m.

Thing is, for many many players, Jackal Torpedos (among other typically long-range weapons) are actually never drawn and are therefore completely invisible, also. Try raising shields to invisible weaponry; dreadnought torpedos are the worst - 15k damage out of nowhere!

March 11, 2018, 4:24 p.m.

Stop messing up with my torpedos! Try to stay alert!

Vae Victis

March 13, 2018, 3:58 a.m.

I name the module "Corvette Fragger".

Closed