FORUMS

Is this game Dying?

Posted: //
March 15, 2018, 12:06 p.m.

It doesn't feel like the game is "on the rise". Unless they plan to push the game onto Steam or something, I don't see it getting enough attention to see a player surge.

I only remembered this game still existed because Fractured Space keeps pelting me with emails about special offers and events, and I didn't really like the ship controls in that game.

I almost didn't install the game because when I did a Twitch check the other day, there weren't any live streams for it at all. Some showed up a few hours later, but that makes me concerned that player activity is congregated to only one region. Hopefully it doesn't mean that the game is only playable during certain hours of the day.

March 15, 2018, 1:28 p.m.

I see more new names in veteran!

Dreadnought : Great Game just growing pains

March 15, 2018, 2:01 p.m.

Kind of hard for a game not released yet on pc to be dying.

March 15, 2018, 2:20 p.m.

Technically it is released, anyone who wants can play it. Calling it a Beta is just a fancy way of saying "the game is still half-cooked but we want your money already".

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 15, 2018, 2:30 p.m.

Tyrel#8199 posted (#post-214608) said:

Technically it is released, anyone who wants can play it. Calling it a Beta is just a fancy way of saying "the game is still half-cooked but we want your money already".

Technically it's not. That's why elite has the, get x elite time now and at launch. Other wise you'd be right. But then this is a free to play game, you don't have to give them any money.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 11600K @ 3.9GHz|32GB Corsair Vengunce RGP SL Pro 3600mHz|MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Corsair TX 650W|Win11 Pro X64| Corsair Spec Delta Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 15, 2018, 4:15 p.m.

Yeah, just look at Warframe. They're celebrating their 5th year in "beta".

March 16, 2018, 6:32 p.m.

Yes is the easy, short, and only answer.

March 16, 2018, 7:13 p.m.

I feel like they're probably just barely keeping up with player attrition, I see the occasional sponsored post on facebook but that might be because I check up on the game every now and again. Must be pretty hard to actually INCREASE the playerbase when people leave after hitting the lvl 50 stomp patrols in Vet.

Just a casual gamer trying to play the game

March 17, 2018, 5:54 a.m.

Updated //
March 17, 2018, 5:54 a.m.

I've seen sponsored videos of the game from Youtubers that have decent amounts of views but nothing special, those Youtubers aren't exactly the top ones in their country or language from what I've seen but on the other hand it might not be expensive advertisement given that in some cases over 100k new people find out about your game.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.