FORUMS

[Done] PS4 Server Maintenance Tuesday, March 13th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT

Posted: //
March 12, 2018, 12:43 p.m.

Updated //
March 13, 2018, 1:22 p.m.

UPDATE 12:21 PM CDT: Maintenance is completed! Enjoy Custom Matches! Full patch notes here.

UPDATE 9:06 AM CDT: Maintenance has begun! We are waiting for existing matches to end and will be shutting down game servers shortly.

Our PS4 game servers will be in maintenance Tuesday, March 13th from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT while we deliver Game Update CR 2, featuring the new Custom Matches feature. Full patch notes we be available the day of maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information as maintenance progresses!

Check this time in your local timezone > here <!

Sean McIntosh
Dreadnought Community Manager

March 12, 2018, 6 p.m.

Can't wait for the Pc Custom Matches update

Chaîne Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/krustylow

March 12, 2018, 7:53 p.m.

I cant wait to servers on pc starts

March 13, 2018, 1:45 p.m.

Updated //
March 13, 2018, 1:49 p.m.

If the issue with Command Ship on player ship kills and AI ship on Command Ship kills not giving points to players who did a lot of damage wasn't fixed I would be really disappointed. I have been writing about that for quite a while now but I haven't read anything about being fixed in patch notes.

March 13, 2018, 3:16 p.m.

For a new feature (that no one asked for?) those are terrible patch notes.

How many players can a team have? What options can we tweak? Is there a minimum number of player characters that need to be in a match? Or ANY other details as to the change?

Does this mean PC/PS4 feature parity is going the way of the dodo?

Closed