FORUMS

Great update but the game is dead

Posted: //
March 12, 2018, 2:58 p.m.

The game is dead to me until they fix the MM. They can add, change, what ever to the game but with out a working MM there is no point. Games are won by which ever team has the most lvl 50's on them. If even, then the most T4 ships. If even, then which ever has squads.

If the teams were selected alphabetically, you would get more balance.

Maybe in the next update. See you again in month......

March 15, 2018, 9:10 p.m.

Same, I haven't played in a few months now, I check back every now and again to see if there any matchmaking updates. I have noticed that there are way more players durring the updates and it's easy to get fun games in before the teams wreck everything.

Just a casual gamer trying to play the game

March 16, 2018, 12:15 a.m.

just unlocked t3, and its garbage. All the matches against fully upgraded t4s with high level pilots.. particularly t4 corvettes.. yea, so far.. cant say im super interested in continuing the punishment. guess ill go back to wot for a bit, and hope.

March 16, 2018, 1:02 p.m.

The game is still lin beta, so no advertising campaign yet (the game isn't even on Steam).

TL;DR: delete tac cruisers.

March 16, 2018, 2:09 p.m.

Vasiliy#2624 posted (#post-214697) said:

The game is still lin beta, so no advertising campaign yet (the game isn't even on Steam).

And there are no plans to put the game on Steam.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 29, 2018, 4:48 p.m.

Why no plans to put the game on steam?

March 29, 2018, 5:26 p.m.

[deathdoomed2#3139]said:

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but at best guess is they don't want to put a game that is in beta on steam because when people get salty on steam they can just review bomb a game to the point of killing it dead.

Secondly, they also don't want to split any money with valve that the game makes, as steam wants a cut of anything your game makes for being on there platform. That includes DLC and in game stores. It's one of the reasons EA pulled there games from steam back when Dragon Age 2 came out, and launched Origin soon after. It's also the reason you don't see many AAA MMO's on there too.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

April 1, 2018, 9:05 p.m.

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-215900) said:

[deathdoomed2#3139]said:

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but at best guess is they don't want to put a game that is in beta on steam because when people get salty on steam they can just review bomb a game to the point of killing it dead.

Secondly, they also don't want to split any money with valve that the game makes, as steam wants a cut of anything your game makes for being on there platform. That includes DLC and in game stores. It's one of the reasons EA pulled there games from steam back when Dragon Age 2 came out, and launched Origin soon after. It's also the reason you don't see many AAA MMO's on there too.

Lets be real - the game is currently dead. Putting it on Steam would just reveal how dead it actually is, and the outpour of negative reviews about the Korean MMO grind system would finish off the last tiny sliver of hope that it can ever be saved.

April 1, 2018, 10:26 p.m.

The game is currently in beta*

April 2, 2018, 4:37 a.m.

Valkin#7165 posted (#post-216486) said:

Brother Belial#4215 posted (#post-215900) said:

[deathdoomed2#3139]said:

Lets be real - the game is currently dead. Putting it on Steam would just reveal how dead it actually is, and the outpour of negative reviews about the Korean MMO grind system would finish off the last tiny sliver of hope that it can ever be saved.

this game is far from Korean grind MMO, go play one on steam, and see how bad it really is.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.