FORUMS

Great update but the game is dead

Posted: //
April 2, 2018, 5:21 p.m.

Updated //
April 2, 2018, 5:22 p.m.

I've been told by a few people that there is no real balancing, the matchmaker just grabs whoever in order to get a match started as soon as possible. What results is regular matches, but a lot of stomping.

Fractured Space (an immensely simmilar game), has the opposite problem. Their matchmaker puts a lot of emphasis on balance as a priority, resulting in fairly balanced games but it takes an absolute AGE to get one...

April 3, 2018, 10:46 p.m.

I love this game and I do not want it to die, but I do not have the way to support the project monetarily (I do not have a credit card) I think you should think about steam, which is much easier and would not hesitate to buy some package

April 4, 2018, 8:01 a.m.

Nexucor#3610 posted (#post-216679) said:

I love this game and I do not want it to die, but I do not have the way to support the project monetarily (I do not have a credit card) I think you should think about steam, which is much easier and would not hesitate to buy some package

There are other payment options besides CC, might depend on your country though. I pesonally use paysafecards.

Recruit Engineer

April 5, 2018, 5:32 a.m.

The reason why the game is dead is because it's too grindy to get to legendary. I just reached it and there is no match there. So I am stuck in veteran if I want to play. Dreadnought fails in making its high end content attractive and thus most people quit when they are in veteran. This situation is absurd. Legendary should be more accessible, not in matter of months but in matter of weeks.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.