FORUMS

Market place suggestions.

Posted: //
March 15, 2018, 5:43 p.m.

Is there something you would like to see added to the Market place? Is there a coating or Decal you would love to have on your ship? Or is there an outfit or hat you just Must have for your captain.

If the answer is yes, then leave your idea (or a few) below, and who knows. Maybe they will find they way in to the market place.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 15, 2018, 5:45 p.m.

Updated //
March 16, 2018, 6:05 a.m.

I would Like to have a Dress uniform, and some world war 2 bomber inspired decals in the same vain as the PCF classic and Titan murcs.

https://gb-live-privateassetsbucket-1359zn8x1as94.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Brother_Belial_Forum_Signature.original.original.png

i5 4690K @ 3.5GHz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Dreadnought Support tool | Customer Support | Rookie Helping Hand Manuel

March 15, 2018, 7:59 p.m.

for starters id like to have all the previous coatings back. current selection is a little dull.

if there was a way to further customize VFX, id buy a rainbow colored JA heavy particle trail in a second.

March 16, 2018, 5:50 a.m.

I'd like it where when you buy a decal it's not just for that ship line.... I spent 125g (which isn't easy to come by without forking out real cash) for the Bounty Hunter Guild decal and then tried to apply it to all my Hangar. I was shocked that I couldn't. Luckily I bought it on my Gravis and can apply it to my Lorica which is what I'm playing for the most part but not having it across all my fleet seems...... greedy.

March 16, 2018, 6:08 a.m.

March 16, 2018, 4:42 p.m.

Oberon#5333 posted (#post-214619) said:

for starters id like to have all the previous coatings back. current selection is a little dull.

if there was a way to further customize VFX, id buy a rainbow colored JA heavy particle trail in a second.

Pretty much this. Also overthink the prices. And make "coating collections" available at all time for all coatings. It's weird that we can buy those collections mostly when they are on sale. Collections are not available outside of sales, so dont call them prices reduced when we cant buy them for regular prices because there are no regular prices 95%.

Join the official Dreadnought Discord server for quick questions and tips via discord.gg/dreadnought !

March 19, 2018, 5:02 a.m.

Updated //
March 19, 2018, 5:03 a.m.

I'd stop the separation of the website and the in-game Stores ASAP. For example if I knew about the existence of the Founder's Packs earlier, then I probably wouldn't have bought a few items in-game - it p.ssed me off. We should have ONE Store.

Ryzen 2600X @ 4.2GHz, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, 1070 Ti iChill X3 V2

March 19, 2018, 8:46 a.m.

I second the coating collections always being available. If you can currently buy a single coating you should be shown an option to buy it for the one class and size and an option to buy for all ships. Could also use a nice royal blue coating of some kind instead of the really light pastel colors currently available.

A dragon decal and the option to buy a decal for all ships as well wouldn't go amiss.

Very new player so don't know what coatings have been sold in the past.

March 19, 2018, 11:03 a.m.

Very new player so don't know what coatings have been sold in the past.

you had more than 3 "pages" of coatings to choose from, some with very vivid colors. now the winter comet came and replaced everything with dull shades of gray, pastel greens and 3 different versions of the same shade of meh.

i could only get the bright yellow for JS artys and then it all went away

March 19, 2018, 7:29 p.m.

"Hero" Status. Its simple, pay a one time fee, a ship of your choice is granted a permanant bonus to earned XP and credits when you play with it. I want the bonuses of hero ships, I just don't like the hero ships.

This forum is restricted, posts cannot be made.